Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your opinion on using cutting drugs TO BULK and bulking drugs to CUT .

VictorBR

I was thinking about this :

what determines if you are bulking or cutting ?

the drugs you use ? NO .

----- Your DIET . Your diet will determine if you are going to put on weight or lose weight .

So , you can very WELL take drugs LIKE eq , var , primo , winny and test prop for a bulking CYCLE . Yeah , you would not grow like d-bol , sust , d-rol and some others BUT you will still grow , and since those drugs are not heavy androgens ( all but the prop ) , mostly anabolic you will GROW and keep looking good . Not that bloated mofo that some will look like when bulking . ( specially those ones that doesn't use anti -e )

The opposite can also be done . You can use drugs like d-rol and d-bol in your cutting cycle . You just gotta use a high dose of aromasin to keep your estrogen sides / water retention low . In a cutting cycle the goal is to lose fat and maintain muscle right ? Ok , so those drugs may even do a better job than drugs like winny , var , masteron and Eq. I have a friend who was cutting with D-ROL and he said he was looking RIPPED .

This is all theory guys , I never did it myself . ( I only did 2 cutting cycle and both were using cutting drugs like winny , primo and EQ )

So , since I never did it , I am not sure how it would work in the real life . If you have done this before , share your experience please .

I had some free time today and I was thinking about this . Tell me your opinion :)

Victor

Yip absolutely right Bro, Its not the drugs which dictate whether your cutting or bulking its your diet. Its just that some drugs are better suited for bulking or cutting than others.

Top Bottom