Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your opinion on test e. dose after 10 weeks of light cycle.(been off for 2 weeks)

LATINLOVER

I just got done with 200 mg of eq per week for 10 weeks about 2 weeks ago ,and I was thinking of running 200 test e. eod(400 per week) for 5 weeks. I had been of the juice for a while but you guys "pulled me back innn"tell me what you think and if you have done it before.

Don't agree with that.

1st, you just got done a cycle (even though it was light) and the eq is still in your
system. Give your body time to get back to normal.

2nd, test-e takes 2 - 3 weeks to kick so you're not going to see much from a five week run

3rd, why would you run test-e eod? Twice per week is plenty.

apexx is right. You have not been off for two weeks... you are still on for a few more days. You are on a hormone see saw right now. I would take some time off and then think about starting again. If I do a ten weeker like yours... I wait three weeks for the esthers to clear then I start my pct. I don't start my next one until 6 months after the first began. That way I have it in my system for 13 weeks... out for 13 weeks. It allows for two quality cycles a year. I use minimal amounts and see great results!

Apexx said:
Don't agree with that.

1st, you just got done a cycle (even though it was light) and the eq is still in your
system. Give your body time to get back to normal.

2nd, test-e takes 2 - 3 weeks to kick so you're not going to see much from a five week run

3rd, why would you run test-e eod? Twice per week is plenty.

I was trying to say twice a week total of 400mg a week, I dont know but since I was off for over a year I taught it would be ok.

slat1 said:
apexx is right. You have not been off for two weeks... you are still on for a few more days. You are on a hormone see saw right now. I would take some time off and then think about starting again. If I do a ten weeker like yours... I wait three weeks for the esthers to clear then I start my pct. I don't start my next one until 6 months after the first began. That way I have it in my system for 13 weeks... out for 13 weeks. It allows for two quality cycles a year. I use minimal amounts and see great results!

What doses and what AAS you mean by a quality cycle, I am curious because I have always liked the low dose cycles.

slyder190 said:
Don't shoot anything else. Do A LOT more research first.

I have done a lot of research,probably for about 7 years,read many steroid books,websites and learned a lot from elite fitness since 2001. My question was experiences,I have seen guys in here that are on for a full year,or are on all the time. I have done a few cycles in the past maybe 7 since 1998 but I have never been consistant, I have the book muscle chemistry and he talks about been on for 4 and off for 4 ,on for 6 off for 6,etc. I was actually thinking of running the test for the next 4 weeks and then take a good PCT cycle of 4-5 weeks and really start with a 4 weeks strong cycle. what you guys think .

You're right, there are guys who are on all year round. I think Galaxy stays on eq pretty much the whole year. But I also think I remember him saying that he is probably on FOR LIFE. Do you plan on doing HRT for the rest of your life?
Nothing against Galaxy, the guy looks incredible. But for me, and most others
it's not worth the risk.

I don't agree with what you're about to do, but it looks like you've already made up your mind. My advise is to switch to test prop. You will need to do eod, or ed injections, but it will work much better for short cycles.

Top Bottom