Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are your muscles mostly fast twitch or slow twitch ?

Are your muscle fibers mostly Fast or Slow twich

• Upper body - Mostly Fast twitch

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Upper body - Mostly slow twitch

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Lower Body - Mostly Fast Twitch

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Lower Body - Mostly Slow twitch

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
S

SSAlexSS

Just out of curioisity, do you have fast twitch or slow twitch fibers. Can you please post the results.

(To determine your fiber make up, hold 80% of your 1rep max weight for as much as you can. The faster muscle failes, the more fast twitch fibers it has, and vice versa. However do Isolation on machines .)

Just curios myself- can't this be answered scientifically and not by a poll-- Bump for the people who understand the anatomy and muscle groups!

I've always had fast twitch in my legs, last year during football season I was a FB, at 260lbs, ran my 40 in 4.8.. Pretty good for a big man....lol It's a damn shame though that now I'm up to 285, and I am just getting 5.1...

Ital monster you must be one of the best college football fullbacks in the country or your full of shit! I think you are full of shit!

bigjohnnny said:
Ital monster you must be one of the best college football fullbacks in the country or your full of shit! I think you are full of shit!

You don't hold anything back do you? But definetly a good way to start out on a board and make friends.

bigjohnnny said:

The Refridgerator Perry ran the 40 in under 5 seconds his rookie year so why does that seem impossible

LewdTenant said:

The Refridgerator Perry ran the 40 in under 5 seconds his rookie year so why does that seem impossible

Amen!! When I played at U of Nebraska, I weighed 305 and ran a 4.9. Most of our D-Linemen weighed 285+ and run sub-4.9 40s. With good plys, squats, vertical jump, and cleans, it's very possible!!!

OMG 4.8 is slow considered my high school. We have lineman running 4.8-5.'s.. I run it myself 4.7-4.8. The fastest junior on our team runs it 4.4.. and he is like 230 all muscle steroid abuser :) so its very possible for a 4.8

it is possible

it is possible i am 6'5'' 285 and i run 5.1...and after my winnie-Sust cycle it will probably be more like 5.0...

Xalthus said:
The fastest junior on our team runs it 4.4.. and he is like 230 all muscle steroid abuser :) so its very possible for a 4.8

We all know how accurate high coach's stop watches are :D

Anything is possible though. when I found out the Fridge was faster than me when I was in high, I was a heart broken 6'1" 156lb weakling. I could not even rep 135lbs on the squat or bench. i already knew i was slow,but to think the fridge could catch me and beat my ass if called him Shamu or Grimace, what a sad day that was.

Last edited:
Top Bottom