x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

View Poll Results: Are your muscle fibers mostly Fast or Slow twich

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Upper body - Mostly Fast twitch

6 30.00%
  • Upper body - Mostly slow twitch

4 20.00%
  • Lower Body - Mostly Fast Twitch

4 20.00%
  • Lower Body - Mostly Slow twitch

3 15.00%
  • Other (please specify)

3 15.00%

Are your muscles mostly fast twitch or slow twitch ?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Are your muscles mostly fast twitch or slow twitch ? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Just out of curioisity, do you have fast twitch or slow twitch fibers. Can you please post the results. (To determine your fiber make up, hold 80% of your 1rep max weight for as much as you can. The faster muscle failes, the more fast twitch fibers it has, and vice versa. However do Isolation on machines .)

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SSAlexSS
    Just out of curioisity, do you have fast twitch or slow twitch fibers. Can you please post the results.

(To determine your fiber make up, hold 80% of your 1rep max weight for as much as you can. The faster muscle failes, the more fast twitch fibers it has, and vice versa. However do Isolation on machines .)

Just curios myself- can't this be answered scientifically and not by a poll-- Bump for the people who understand the anatomy and muscle groups!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I've always had fast twitch in my legs, last year during football season I was a FB, at 260lbs, ran my 40 in 4.8.. Pretty good for a big man....lol It's a damn shame though that now I'm up to 285, and I am just getting 5.1...

Ital monster you must be one of the best college football fullbacks in the country or your full of shit! I think you are full of shit!

Originally posted by bigjohnnny
    Ital monster you must be one of the best college football fullbacks in the country or your full of shit! I think you are full of shit!

You don't hold anything back do you? But definetly a good way to start out on a board and make friends.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Originally posted by bigjohnnny
    The Refridgerator Perry ran the 40 in under 5 seconds his rookie year so why does that seem impossible

Good Broly
    Originally posted by LewdTenant

The Refridgerator Perry ran the 40 in under 5 seconds his rookie year so why does that seem impossible
    Amen!! When I played at U of Nebraska, I weighed 305 and ran a 4.9. Most of our D-Linemen weighed 285+ and run sub-4.9 40s. With good plys, squats, vertical jump, and cleans, it's very possible!!!

Pro Bodybuilder
    OMG 4.8 is slow considered my high school. We have lineman running 4.8-5.'s.. I run it myself 4.7-4.8. The fastest junior on our team runs it 4.4.. and he is like 230 all muscle steroid abuser so its very possible for a 4.8

Good Bro

it is possible

it is possible i am 6'5'' 285 and i run 5.1...and after my winnie-Sust cycle it will probably be more like 5.0...

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Originally posted by Xalthus
    The fastest junior on our team runs it 4.4.. and he is like 230 all muscle steroid abuser so its very possible for a 4.8

We all know how accurate high coach's stop watches are

Anything is possible though. when I found out the Fridge was faster than me when I was in high, I was a heart broken 6'1" 156lb weakling. I could not even rep 135lbs on the squat or bench. i already knew i was slow,but to think the fridge could catch me and beat my ass if called him Shamu or Grimace, what a sad day that was.
    Last edited by LewdTenant; 06-Jun-2001 at 02:39 AM.