Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Biggest AAS mistakes.

GatorMAG

I would like to hear about everyone's biggest mistakes while using AAS? Cycles, PCT, gear...etc. Also explain your story a little bit. This will help out new users, such as myself, so maybe we won't make the same mistake.

Thanks for all your input.

thinking that winny eod 50mg shots would magically make me grow, i even did it for a few months. my friend was doing this and he looked incredible, it was obviously his genetics. then i learned about ef and found out that my liver is lucky to be ok, furthermore i was wasting that gear because i wasnt' eating right and i had no clue what pct was. i thought winny was a negative side effect aas and all it would do is build muscle.

One of my early mistakes was to not commit 100% to either a pure bulk or a pure cut. So my results were not as good as they should have been. Diet is huge...

Not to get all of my gear beforehand... I ran out mid-cycle and my source had quit selling. Had to go to some other guy and got underdosed shit.

Also, not believing that liver trouble can actually happen lol... took to many orals and ended up with elevated liver values for a year. Now I won't touch any orals lol

One last one... injecting into my quad too much. I have so much scar tissue there that I'm lucky if I can even get a needle in there anymore.

Put'n 4 cc's of something or another in my left quad alone. Needless to say, I couldn't walk for 2 weeks, and had to get a script for vicodin. Also..not taking pct as serious as I should have.

Top Bottom