Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your All-Time FAVORITE Steriod Cycles/Stacks!

This sounds like a great cycle. Might just have to give it a go for my next cycle minus the hgh
Try to get the GH in there if you can. I find that GH and Tren are like bread and butter.
GH gets rid of a lot of the tren sides. It also gives you size that takes you to another level and gives you a certain look. If not though you'll still be a freak lol.

the problem i found back in the day was the money involved. some of these cycles including pct can cost well over 1000 bucks, can be pricey.

best oral only cycle ive ever done (which worked surprisingly well) was var at 40mg ed and halo at 30mg ed for 4 weeks. Was a little hard on the liver but the blood test showed it wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be, probablly thanks to the milk thistle I ran the entire cycle, with a pretty strong pct too. Strength was freggin nuts for those 4 weeks. energy was insane. Knowing what i do now i probablly wouldnt do that again, nor would i be able to handle it.

Try to get the GH in there if you can. I find that GH and Tren are like bread and butter.
GH gets rid of a lot of the tren sides. It also gives you size that takes you to another level and gives you a certain look. If not though you'll still be a freak lol.

I wouldn't be able to afford to run gh long enough to see results

I wouldn't be able to afford to run gh long enough to see results

I hear you. It definitely ain't cheap.

Just so you know, you don't have to run it minimum 6 months. 3 months and you should have excellent results.

Anyway, I just like the synergy between tren and gh. Its a beautiful combo.

Just so you know, you don't have to run it minimum 6 months. 3 months and you should have excellent results.

How many iu's do you recommend cuz I might give it a go before my show which isn't for a year

anyone ever tried a Var/Primo/Masteron for a cutting cycle? guy I ran into at the gym for the first time in 2 months is on this and he says its wicked.

I would LOVE to try GH. If I were to run it with Test E DBOL and anavar how would you dose the GH over a 3 month period?

I think 5ius is a good dose for the overall benefits of HGH including fatburning and battling sides of tren. To actually put on size, it may or may not be enough, you may need 8+. I've been running 10ius ED. All I can say is that on my last AAS cycle where I was basically running the same compounds, I maxed out at 235lbs at probably 13%bf. On this cycle which is really the same but instead of Beastdrol, Test, Tren, Primo and Anavar I just had Test, Tren, and EQ with a dbol kickstart and I wound up at 255lbs at 12%bf. I have been off cycle and am cruising with 250mg Test E and I kept the 10ius of HGH and I am 245 but drier and more defined and I look just as vascular if not more. My girl is using GH to at 3.3ius a day and her body tightened up, she has an injury that is healing at an insane rate, her hair is growing fast, and she just got her first complement on biceps yesterday. She had the arms of olive oil, now she has a little seperation between bi and tri and some more definition. Her midsection looks awesome. Her titties grew too, I don't know why LOL but its a welcome side affect :)

I think 5ius is a good dose for the overall benefits of HGH including fatburning and battling sides of tren. To actually put on size, it may or may not be enough, you may need 8+. I've been running 10ius ED. All I can say is that on my last AAS cycle where I was basically running the same compounds, I maxed out at 235lbs at probably 13%bf. On this cycle which is really the same but instead of Beastdrol, Test, Tren, Primo and Anavar I just had Test, Tren, and EQ with a dbol kickstart and I wound up at 255lbs at 12%bf. I have been off cycle and am cruising with 250mg Test E and I kept the 10ius of HGH and I am 245 but drier and more defined and I look just as vascular if not more. My girl is using GH to at 3.3ius a day and her body tightened up, she has an injury that is healing at an insane rate, her hair is growing fast, and she just got her first complement on biceps yesterday. She had the arms of olive oil, now she has a little seperation between bi and tri and some more definition. Her midsection looks awesome. Her titties grew too, I don't know why LOL but its a welcome side affect :)

Looks like I'm gonna have to save up my pennies and give gh a try.

Top Bottom