Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Youngest age for sarms

DarkMyth

I am currently in college and turn 21 next month. I have been working out at my University gym for the past two years and it's cool because there is not that many people here with the pandemic going so I have the gym to myself. I've been able to add 12 lb of good size but now I want to try sarms. What do you think is the youngest age for sarms?

Youngest is 21 years old when you're an adult you can make your own decisions and take sarms

for the milder less suppressive sarms, i honestly wouldn’t have a problem with 19+. For the more suppressive, i’d prefer seeing 21+.

bro you young, really 22-23 age better. my oldest son just turn 20 and i forbid him from using anything till he 22 minimum

Wow. You actually posted a constructive comment. Proud of you, coming up in this world.

Even at 21 you really don't need them. Your test levels haven't even peaked yet so if you continue to diet and train properly you will have great gains.

Top Bottom