Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TO young for steroids.. PFFFT Its getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
flame....pfff the dude is 17 and shouldn't be on here in the first place.
Nevermind if i used some foul language to prove that point.
Ill go wash my mouth out with soap (oops maybe ill just wash my hands)

There's a guy who works and works out at my gym, must be late twenties, 5'11, 140lbs... Has asked me a few times about steroids 'what you take..?' (polish) and I just talk to him about my diet, supplement routine and training techniques, avoiding the topic of gear... I understand this guy is old enough, but would I really be doing him any favors advising him on gear when he's training for size and not even 150lbs.... Is he magically going to suddenly know how to eat and train just because he shoots some test? Then there's the other side... I worry he's gonna go buy some test and deca with no pct and become another horror story when I could have helped him in a more realistic manner (he's gonna do it anyway right?) so while the situation isn't exactly the same I can identify with the issues some of you mods etc face... not easy

or maybe you can go read the rules

Don't get butthurt about what I said bro.. All is good. I have a future in this sport though, you on the other hand maybe shouldnt juice... too many cycles and still don't look good.. the scale might say 300 but the mirror doesnt say so for you bro

if you feel like another member breaks a rule next time report their post or PM a mod.

or another option is PM'ing that member and telling them your feelings. to flame anyone on here will not be tolerated on the fitness forums.. you can do that in C&C, but not here.

you can use foul language on here, but telling a member to get the fuck out of here and then insulting them is far beyond what you claim you did.

Ya the whole baggy pants thing went out in the 80's.. Problem for me is I lost like 65lb this past summer lol.. So now even half my belts don't fit anymore.

Same most my clothes are from when i was fat so they bag

if you feel like another member breaks a rule next time report their post or PM a mod.

or another option is PM'ing that member and telling them your feelings. to flame anyone on here will not be tolerated on the fitness forums.. you can do that in C&C, but not here.

you can use foul language on here, but telling a member to get the fuck out of here and then insulting them is far beyond what you claim you did.

Okay thats cool. So my question is here, why is this kid still allowed to be posting on here?

5) We do not condone advising people under the age of 21 to use AAS.

If you're under 21, dont ask. If asked by an under-21 member, don't tell.
Saying "I know you're going to do it anyway even though it's a mistake" is not "providing guidance" -- it is a cop-out.

So since it is not 'condoned' he is allowed to post here? but only because he is not asking questions?

the 'get the F outta here' comment was a figure of speech that I use in day to day conversation in a joking manner, and was not saying Get off the board in any way. Now the other part of the comment was "flaming" , and its cool that it was deleted but NO where on the rules does it say I cannot say that OR say i cant flame. It says treat every member with respect, and cool I wasnt respectful so it gets deleted? Just trying to understand the rules here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom