Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TO young for steroids.. PFFFT Its getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, i have 2 friends that only workout when they're on cycle, i see them juiced up, then 2 month later back to where they started.. But with just those 2 month cycle they put on more mass than someone whos been working out for 2 yrs.. I workout because i love bodybuilding and this is a lifestyle to me and not a quick fix.
Just wait till summer, where almost everyone will start working out and jucing the day before summer begins, lmfao..

Im 17 and will start using gear soon. And your right.. There is no need to argue it.

See what I mean. This dues not even 18 yest has butt loads of karma and a ton of post on this site. Slipped through the cracks maybe or has he learned a thing or two?

My first cycle I was 19 and I wish I had waited. I hate endorsing it but they will find a way around it one way or another.

See what I mean. This dues not even 18 yest has butt loads of karma and a ton of post on this site. Slipped through the cracks maybe or has he learned a thing or two?

My first cycle I was 19 and I wish I had waited. I hate endorsing it but they will find a way around it one way or another.

Well ive been reading and learning. I have a future in this sport and I don't think I should wait. There aren't many people on this site who currently have/or will have a future in the sport that didn't use gear at a young age. Its the blunt truth

here is why dumb kids shouldn't be juicing... and i think this dude is like in his mid 20's. but still a kid in my eyes. Trenbolone: day 2 - YouTube the dude never worked out in his life yet is using tren and doesn't know shit about fitness or AAS use. there are hundreds of idiots like this on youtube giving out advice btw but he takes the cake.. i watch these vids for the LOL's like watching a trainwreck.

unfortunately people like that hurt the image of roid users.

as for Evan you know more at your age than most guys who are way older, BUT keep in mind the younger you mess with hormones the sooner you will be on HRT. your body is still going through a lot of changes and if you fuck around with those changes you will have issues in your 20's and 30's for sure. its like marrying the first person to give you a handjob, its just not a smart decision because you have no clue how good that pussy feels compared to others and that chick is thinking the same thing .. thats why you gotta fuck atleast 20 or 30 of them before even thinking about marriage. and fitness is no different, it takes years and years to learn what works for you and what you react to

. its like marrying the first person to give you a handjob, its just not a smart decision because you have no clue how good that pussy feels compared to others to

Holly, this made me lol, because I know a couple friends that did this. Bam, divorced 2 years later

If I'm being honest, If I had the knowledge and funds and food supply I would have started in high school. Specifically for football, not just for something to do. But that would have been around 1993-ish. So the knowledge then would have surely led me to have some serious health problems now. IF>> IF.... you were to do it too young....this is at least the best time for supps, support, knowledge, ect ect...to be able to do things as safe as possible.
Those that start right into AAS like Criminal10 jerkoff and this other kid I just saw at my gym with absolutely ZERO base...are just loser lazy worthless faggots.

You guys want something to really get up in arms about... my kid is 11, 5'7" 170. Squats, Deads, BP, ect.(500 lb leg press even) This year was his 5th football season. His prep for next football season started 2 days after this season ended. Genetically speaking he's looking at 6'4-6'7" and seeing as he diets like a bodybuilder already (for the most part) he's looking at most likely with food, training and supps(no supps til teens) around 280-300 lb. Natty. He literally will eat more than me if I let him.
However...should he need "help" towards the end of H.S. to get into a D1 program then I will be there to guide him. I dont see it needed til college though. Again...I'll be there for him if need be if its what it takes to get him to the draft. But obviously in this situation its not about being a bodybuilder its about strength and explosive power to add on top of your existing talent. AAS does NOT equal talent. But he's already turning into a run stuffing QB crushing machine.

Well ive been reading and learning. I have a future in this sport and I don't think I should wait. There aren't many people on this site who currently have/or will have a future in the sport that didn't use gear at a young age. Its the blunt truth

So is that you in youre avi or is that carrot top? Real question bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom