Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Young guy wants some sarms

Huaspel

I am 22 years old
6’ tall and skinny. Around 140 pounds maybe or less
I am already With a personal trainer and she is helping me with my diet and also my training and I am already improving quickly
am I too greedy if I start sarms now?
If not then can i use lgd4033 20mgs a day with s23 50mgs a day?
Or should i try something more mild?

you definitely should NOT use s23.. you are way too young to be using something that suppressive.. you can use lgd with mk677 and mk2866 which would be more in line with your age but still helping you with increasing your appetite...

[FONT=&quot]for the best quality sarms visit either [url]https://umbrellalabs.is[/URL] or [url]https://sarms.forsale[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you covered on this! For the best quality make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

I am 22 years old
6’ tall and skinny. Around 140 pounds maybe or less
I am already With a personal trainer and she is helping me with my diet and also my training and I am already improving quickly
am I too greedy if I start sarms now?
If not then can i use lgd4033 20mgs a day with s23 50mgs a day?
Or should i try something more mild?

s23 a big mistake same with lgd

50mgs ostarine
25mgs rad140
n2guard

Top Bottom