Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are you using Hgc ? how much and when ?

HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) is frequently started within 2 weeks of ceasing a cycle of anabolic steroids. 5000 iu weekly or bi-weekly is a common dose. At least back when I actually needed it. Now I'm on TRT so during my cycle I don't use my TRT stuff that I get from the pharmacy. After my cycle I simply return to my TRT dose so I keep most of my cycle gains. I guess I'm doing "blast and cruise" using my TRT as the cruise portion.

hellodear

what you mean? we dont need to using it ? or what
you don't need to use it no. it is pregnant female urine. it has no fertility benefits for men. if something existed that actually helped me with fertility they would make millions

the only thing we know may increase fertility is clomid with vitamin

you don't need to use it no. it is pregnant female urine. it has no fertility benefits for men. if something existed that actually helped me with fertility they would make millions

the only thing we know may increase fertility is clomid with vitamin

okboss:)
i will do that >>
every day i take
vitamen b6
vitamen zinc 50 m
optmen 2 tablet
maca 1 tablet
omega 3 4 tablet

it's good or i need something more inside the cycel :chomp:

HGC is old school and suppresses test production. Red Maca is helpful for me, mine comes in a powder found on amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom