Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you trying to gain weight? Well I have the drug for you!

Lumberg

My doc put me on Remeron, and the side effects are weight gain.

Man they aren't kidding. I'm up about 14 pounds in about 12 days! This shit makes you wanna eat and eat and eat some more!

And even when you eat less you still gain weight. I think it does something to your intestines or something.

I'd never been over 180 in my life and tonight I weighted in at 192!

yea but for people that don't know you need to be diagnosed with depression to be prescribed this med.

the increased appetite and weight gain are adverse reactions to the drug. these reactions will not happen to everyone.

Most of that weight is fat/water, but since it increases your apetite you can use it as a bodybuilding tool. :)

-sk

i want some, lumberg I have heard of it before, can you tell me what you need to tell the doc to get it scripted

masters got it bro. you can import 3 month supplies legally. i'll PM you the site if you want or don't know of them. or get your doc to think your depressed. :) very easy!

mirtazapine is the chemical name for it BTW when looking for it. what a name huh?

Talk about abuse of a drug, (not directed at Lumberg) but this drug's purpose is not appetite stimulation.

There are plenty of drugs out there which are meant to stimulate appetite. Why not use a drug whose intended purpose is hunger, rather than use something for an adverse side effect?

Lumberg said:
My doc put me on Remeron, and the side effects are weight gain.

Man they aren't kidding. I'm up about 14 pounds in about 12 days! This shit makes you wanna eat and eat and eat some more!

And even when you eat less you still gain weight. I think it does something to your intestines or something.

I'd never been over 180 in my life and tonight I weighted in at 192!

i read that 1 in 6 develope increased appetite....thats fucking interesting...definatelly keep us posted on your gains lol....so you take it at night....and during the day you still get the hunger? 14 lbs in 12 days is better than what most ppl get from dbol

DeepZenPill said:
Talk about abuse of a drug, (not directed at Lumberg) but this drug's purpose is not appetite stimulation.

There are plenty of drugs out there which are meant to stimulate appetite. Why not use a drug whose intended purpose is hunger, rather than use something for an adverse side effect?

what drugs are those

Ah, yes! Remeron(mirtazapine).A novel antidepressant which stimulates norepenephrine and serotonin 5HT release while blocking the 5HT2and5HT3 receptors, these are the ones responsible for sexual dysfunction,insomnia,nausea and activation/agitation as seen with the typical ssri's.It also has anti-histamine properties which causes never ending hunger and coma like sleeps at 30mg/day. I reccomend a starting dose of 7.5mgs/day and gradually increase every 4 days as needed. On paper it looks like the perfect anti-d and anti-anxiety agent, out performing or equalling the effects of most ssri's and tricyclics ie. amitriptyline on double-blind placebo studies.It also has been shown to reverse parkinson tremors in some and decrease sleep apnea latencies.In real life it has not shown the mood brightening eficacy and mitigation of depressive syptoms, despite it's claims for a more rapid onset of action, combined with it's poor compliance because of over sedation and significant weight gain; mostly attributed to increased caloric consumption.
I wouldn't rely on this agent for an anabolic weight gain, as most lifters wont be seeing the gym anytime soon. Although with high doses of stim's or adding t3, one might be able to get by.Any one with this experience, let us know the secret combo.
BTW, SK what were you thinking agreeing it could be used for increasing apetite then showing us Sindy Salsa :sick: LMFAO!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom