Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

you tell me

which is better at visceral fat burining. I dont like running more than 2 compounds at a time.why throw gas, lighter fluid and propane into the same fire.

I would either run:

test p 1-10 150mg EOD
tren a 1-8 100mg EOD

or

test p 1-10 150mg EOD
anavar 60mg ED

aromasin (not adex as mentioned above): 12.5 1-10 EOD (gyno prone)
HCG 500iu E4d 4-10
LiquidPrami (tren)

PCT:
Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Forged Post Cycle
Unleashed

***another thing. If i am running the adex EOD would it make more sense running a longer ester test like e/c or sust and pinning once/twice a week instead of EOD since the bloat will be in check with the anti-e?

I like his layout just not a huge fan of winny. it killed my joints last time and I really didnt see much of a difference from throwing it in and running just test. What if i substituted mast for it?

Im really interested in running tren. Are the sides worth the outcome?

Tren gains are worth the sides IMO. Nothing shreds me like tren and I get ridiculous strength gains with great vascularity and mass. It does everything you can imagine way better then any other aas. But it comes with a price and the sides are worse then anything else. As long as you have n2guard, caber, and mast it's managable. Mast is a bit expensive but I only use 1-200 mgs week and I'm good.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

how does the mast help with the tren?

has anyone used/ got tests done with chemicalneed prami before. i am gyno prone and dont want to take any chances?

Only you can decide if the sides were worth the outcome, after you've run it of course.... I'm on tren right now and its not what I was expecting at all, I'm hungry as hell, horny as fk, no sweating, no aggression, so the side effects are very mild FOR ME however these things can effect different people in very different ways, the only way to know how it'll effect you is to give it a go....

^^^this is what i was gonna say.

you should experiment yourself and see what you like.. experiment with different brands too. you will find out what you like and what you absolutely hate.

for example I hate winny and will never run it again.. its the first AAS to give me headaches and make me lose my hair like crazy. primo i can't run because of the high molecular #, the PIP is too much for me to deal with.

var i liked a lot, its pricey but the strength gains on it were nothing short of amazing with little to no sides. just gotta make sure you buy good quality

tren I have never sweated on it (granted I am not a sweater), i am not aggressive on it at all quite the opposite. i am calm as a cucumber on it. but maybe its because I am a laid back mature person. at your age at 25 you don't want to be messing around with tren yet.

you are still too raw.. give it a few years till you are fully matured.

also depending on AAS to burn away your fat just doesn't work. i've never once seen a person come on here who was fat who ran AAS and kept doing what they were doing and accomplished their goal.

fat burning will be dependent on cardio and diet

i like the fact that you are wise in only wanting to run two aas at a time but honestly, you could have a sweet cycle with test, tren and anavar... anavar does come with sides but nothing like others and it would fit in well on this cycle... tren is obviously going to have more sides than anavar but it has the ability to cut you up like crazy.. anavar will definitely cut you but tren is on a whole different level... its just like everyone else said... you have to weigh the risk/reward on it...

Top Bottom