Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you taking Steroids!?

mytmo

Today at work I was messing around in the gym and this lady asks me real load accross the gym " Are you on Steroids or what?" In front of about 20 people that can all get me fired. I guess I need to keep the size hidden as much as possible for a while and slowly get them use to it. If they were just regular people I wouldnt of cared but like I said this is my job. This ever happen to you guys? :eek: :mad:

Its easy. Just smile real big and say something like, "That's the nicest compliment any one's ever given me." Or "Are you kidding? Do you know how big I'd be if I was on that stuff?" See most people have this stereotypical image of what a bb should be. If you make yourself out to be smaller than the average juicer, you won't look so suspect.

Or you can just tell them to f**k off lol then they'll really think you're juicing up. What I'm going to start doing is wearing baggy clothing for a little while. Most of my friends are more ignorant than I am so I just tell them i'm taking this kick ass protein shake.

I had a guy in my gym the other day aproach me and kept going on and on how terrible steroids are for you and how he knows all these people that are all fucked up from juicing.I think that was his way of telling me I shouldnt use steroids.

happened to me in school. this girl screamed out "you taking steroids, you look huge" and im a bad liar, had to change topic immediatley but i think it was a giveaway

It happend to me as well, even as I was just on clen ... because my Gym is right next to my workplace I work out quite often. Now I'm on a real cycle and people notice in the whole office. I just tell them that my girlfriend cooks so well and that I have no other hobbies at the moment and really try to see how far I can go ... its even kind of true as I just stopped acting in my theater group ... so lots of time on my hand

It happend to me as well, even as I was just on clen ... because my Gym is right next to my workplace I work out quite often. Now I'm on a real cycle and people notice in the whole office. I just tell them that my girlfriend cooks so well and that I have no other hobbies at the moment and really try to see how far I can go ... its even kind of true as I just stopped acting in my theater group ... so lots of time on my hand
9 year bump even bette tha the 3 year bump keep em goin lol :D

If people ask me I tell them yes...

yeah my parents are constantly asking me 'so how long have you been juicing for' and 'nice bacne, have you considered not take steroids' - just pretty much being smartasses. I just tell them - are you kidding I'd be twice the size if I was juicing. and I just say 'na I take this stuff SARMS, its just a supplement - not illegal"

Top Bottom