Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You may have heard this before but it still bugs me so here it goes...

t

Pro take roids right? Roids are illegal, average joe takes them-he gets busted right? The cops/fbi aren't stupid so why don't they bust every single pro? especialy Ronnie coleman since he is a "drur free" cop? lots or regular joes on this board are just trying to get stuff ffor their own use and they get stuff confiscated and sometimes hasseled by the police, why should they have to go through this when most(not all) pros don't? I'm sure with the amount they take they their sources must be big and they must be supplying to others? ( It must be impossible to get all that stuff from mexico themselves right?)
Anyway I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me, because this always bugs me-am I missing something here?
thankx

It's called "Rank in Society" and it sucks balls

------------------
if they don't lift...
-RIP 'EM A NEW ONE-

All I can say is average Joe who goes down to Mexico to get his gear is an obvious target for customs. Anyone with muscles...it's assumed. Any time I go down there, the guys on the street are yelling all kinds of stuff at me about steroids. Steroids here! All the locals know why you're there, so you can be damn sure the authorities know. I don't believe the pros are doing this routine. It's a whole different world at that level. I don't want to comment about where they may get their stuff or how, since this is a public forum, but I'm sure they aren't crossing the border to do it. As far as getting busted, I'm no cop, but I would think they have to be caught. Just because it is obvious to the human eye that they are enhanced, it doesn't mean they can be arrested. This is more a function of our laws than a rank issue, I would think. And if they are procuring their drugs in a discreet manner, then they will have no problem. Just my opinion.....

------------------
{{-}}

i like to be enlighten my stuff got cease at border :(

------------------
Give me buffalo meat it's time to grow!
wizard.gif

Top Bottom