Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You may have fatty liver... that from my VA doctor

hockeynut_9922

So I go in for my annual check up at the VA and my liver enzymes are slitghly elavated.

BUN in range
Creatinine 1.48 range .76-1.27
AST 52 range 0-40
ALT 53 range 0-44
Bilirubin in range
Alk phos in range
Bun/Crea ratio in range

I get a phone call last night from my VA doc, saying I might have fatty liver. I told him about the creatine supps and protein supps and everything else. He said yes that is probably the reason, but I have scheduled you for a liver ultra sound and he said some other tests. I tuned out because I hate going to the VA.

He said I should stop all supps for 1 month before coming in for the ultra sound and other tests (just remembered, Hep B and Hep C) which is even more crazy because I donate bloodevery 8 weeks and platlets every 3 weeks.

I told him my mens health doc (private doc) has no problems with the levels and understands why they are elevated a little.

This is a pefect example of waste and not understaning the whole picture.

As an aside, he said he had a guy that was heavy into body building with double the normal values. So I asked if he had fatty liver and he said no it was from his supps.

Solution, I started taking N2Gaurd today.

Gary

Fatty liver occurs when the liver accumulates too much fat, with a good diet and exercise this condition usually goes away on it's own.

So I go in for my annual check up at the VA and my liver enzymes are slitghly elavated.

BUN in range
Creatinine 1.48 range .76-1.27
AST 52 range 0-40
ALT 53 range 0-44
Bilirubin in range
Alk phos in range
Bun/Crea ratio in range

I get a phone call last night from my VA doc, saying I might have fatty liver. I told him about the creatine supps and protein supps and everything else. He said yes that is probably the reason, but I have scheduled you for a liver ultra sound and he said some other tests. I tuned out because I hate going to the VA.

He said I should stop all supps for 1 month before coming in for the ultra sound and other tests (just remembered, Hep B and Hep C) which is even more crazy because I donate bloodevery 8 weeks and platlets every 3 weeks.

I told him my mens health doc (private doc) has no problems with the levels and understands why they are elevated a little.

This is a pefect example of waste and not understaning the whole picture.

As an aside, he said he had a guy that was heavy into body building with double the normal values. So I asked if he had fatty liver and he said no it was from his supps.

Solution, I started taking N2Gaurd today.

Gary

Ya I had a doc say this once. I stop everything and boop back to normal as I suspected.

Top Bottom