Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you guys worried about steroids aftershocks?

zx-6

Guys, from time to time I will sit and ponder on if what i'm doing will come back and haunt me in the long run. I sometimes think I could go impotent from fucking with test levels one of these days, and sometimes I think I may not be able to have children and if I do they might come out fuct up because of my steroid usage. I just wanted to know if i'm the only one feeling/thinking this way?? And no I'm not on clomid!! :)

I too sometimes think and feel like that. Not exactly your thoughts and feelings but I worry a little too but its part of the game and the risks that you take when playing the game.

zx-6 said:
Guys, from time to time I will sit and ponder on if what i'm doing will come back and haunt me in the long run. I sometimes think I could go impotent from fucking with test levels one of these days, and sometimes I think I may not be able to have children and if I do they might come out fuct up because of my steroid usage. I just wanted to know if i'm the only one feeling/thinking this way?? And no I'm not on clomid!! :)

I have a perfestly healthy son And We had him after years of juicing. and to top it off so does Dorian!!!!

I think about it a lot. I am about to embark on my last cycle. I think that usage is a viscious circle. We all start out wanting to add a little size.

Saying to ourselves and friends that if we can just reach XXX lbs. we will be happy.

Then we reach our goals so quickly and easily that another 20 pounds seems to be right around the corner.

Just like any other drug, getting used to living without it is the hard part.

lincoln said:
I think about it a lot. I am about to embark on my last cycle. I think that usage is a viscious circle. We all start out wanting to add a little size.

Saying to ourselves and friends that if we can just reach XXX lbs. we will be happy.

Then we reach our goals so quickly and easily that another 20 pounds seems to be right around the corner.

Very well put bro. I am actually on my current "call it quits" cycle.

i also wondered that 20 years ago and i sit here now and wonder the same thing about the next 10 or 20....

no regrets

yet:D

lincoln said:

I feel the exact same way as you do.
I have sworn to myselft that by the end of 03 I won´t cycle again.
I should have reached my goals then. At least I hope so.

I'm not conerned....I wont use drugs like deca, tren, anadrol .... I'll cycle moderate dosages with proper off times, and as soon as I one day reach my size goals, and I will, I'll maintain with a low dose of GH, maybe anavar or something similar...

Top Bottom