Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

you guys think 25mcg a day of t-3 will really keep weight off?

airsmith2k

ive been just takin 25mcg of t-3 a day with hgh and juice and i cant really put weight on i just keep getting leaner and leaner....i eat like crazy not even that clean anymore and im still getting leaner...u guys think its the low dose of t-3 doing it?

It could be the T3, but probably not that alone. hGH plays another role in reducing bodyfat. If you are getting leaner, but gaining muscle, don't complain.

Donnie Darko said:
It could be the T3, but probably not that alone. hGH plays another role in reducing bodyfat. If you are getting leaner, but gaining muscle, don't complain.

im pretty much stayin the exact same weight and just leaning out like crazy so i guess i shouldnt complain lol pretty much the same strength too

airsmith2k said:
im pretty much stayin the exact same weight and just leaning out like crazy so i guess i shouldnt complain lol pretty much the same strength too

if you are getting leaner, but your body weight stays the same, that means you are gaining muscle.

think about it:

less fat but the body weight stays? that means muscle weight it taking it's place. lucky SOB :evil: A huge swole one at that.

t3 is great stuff. but it really is only boosting your metabolism by 10-15% so i would say it is a combination.

FRONT2BACKJACKED said:
its t3, i can get away with junk food every day of the week and still lean out on the shit

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You know that is not bodybuilding hun.

How old are you?

I do find that if you push these sort of things too far they alway come back and bite you in the bum.

Enjoy it, but I would start to think about how you can maintain your weight with healthy foods or how many calories you are eating.

Tatyana said:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

How old are you?

I do find that if you push these sort of things too far they alway come back and bite you in the bum.
Enjoy it, but I would start to think about how you can maintain your weight with healthy foods or how many calories you are eating.

like me--just do cardio with a a fat burner like Cardio Heat or Lipoflame.

t-3 is a very tempting little pill .... and if your not doing it to lose the last 3 pounds before a competition you are asking for trouble....unless you have insane willpower (which is an oxmoron in that t-3 is to fix where the willpower failed re: the last pizza a beer night) :)

Tatyana said:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

How old are you?

I dont eat junk, it was a figure of speech. im 19 weeks out for a show right now......wish me luck

26years

Top Bottom