Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You guys ever worry about cardiovascular/general health?

jd_uk

Do you guys ever worry about your cardiovascular/general health?

I mean when you're trying to eat shitloads of protein all the time, you're gonna be getting a hell of a lot of bad crap with al that food (sodium etc).

And when trying to bulk and keeping cardio activity to a minimum it really can't be good.

Also, joint pains, injuries etc. Is it really worth it? I don't wanna have heart disease/be crippled by the age I'm 40.

btw, posted in this in training board too by accident.

If it happens, it happens. Worrying will probably only increase the likelyhood of health problems happening.

My total cholesterol is very low and I have an exceptional HDL/LDL ratio. I consume roughly 300g-350g of protein per day.

jd_uk said:
Also, joint pains, injuries etc. Is it really worth it? I don't wanna have heart disease/be crippled by the age I'm 40.

<-------- That`s me in my avatar. In 4 years I`ll be 40. Should I quit while I`m ahead, before I cripple myself?

I do worry about my general health. I've sworn off juicing (except for my Dr. prescribed doses for HRT). After battling some blood pressure problems recently caused by a combination of juice and an antidepressant I was on. My BP is under control now and I want to keep it that way. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not genetically gifted for physique building and I can be satisfied with the way I look now even though I will always strive to better myself. There's a lot to be said for having overall good health.

The way I see it, our lifestyle may not be the healthiest way to live...but it's better than ~80% of the people out there. Knowing so much about exercise and nutrition as we do, we are way ahead of the game.

Just think of the fat fucks out there who dont know shit about shit...maybe you should ask THEM this question.

Mainly I'm speaking of the fat women in the frozen foods section of the grocery store buying low-fat frozen dinners because it says it's "heart-healthy," when the fucking sodium level is through the roof. Oh, and by the way, it's not low-fat if you eat 3 of them a day. Poor stupid bastards.

Bulldog_10 said:
The way I see it, our lifestyle may not be the healthiest way to live...but it's better than ~80% of the people out there. Knowing so much about exercise and nutrition as we do, we are way ahead of the game.

Just think of the fat fucks out there who dont know shit about shit...maybe you should ask THEM this question.

Mainly I'm speaking of the fat women in the frozen foods section of the grocery store buying low-fat frozen dinners because it says it's "heart-healthy," when the fucking sodium level is through the roof. Oh, and by the way, it's not low-fat if you eat 3 of them a day. Poor stupid bastards.

couldn't have said it better myself.

Top Bottom