x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

You guys ever worry about cardiovascular/general health?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about You guys ever worry about cardiovascular/general health? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Do you guys ever worry about your cardiovascular/general health? I mean when you're trying to eat shitloads of protein all the time, you're gonna be getting a hell of a lot of bad crap with al that food (sodium etc). And when trying to bulk and keeping cardio activity to a minimum it really can't be good. Also, joint pains, injuries etc. Is it really worth it? I don't wanna have heart disease/be crippled by the age I'm 40.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You guys ever worry about cardiovascular/general health?

Do you guys ever worry about your cardiovascular/general health?

I mean when you're trying to eat shitloads of protein all the time, you're gonna be getting a hell of a lot of bad crap with al that food (sodium etc).

And when trying to bulk and keeping cardio activity to a minimum it really can't be good.

Also, joint pains, injuries etc. Is it really worth it? I don't wanna have heart disease/be crippled by the age I'm 40.

Da Pope

Re: You guys ever worry about cardiovascular/general health?

ok...

Cyborg

Its called cardio my friend.

I don't do cardio for fat loss, just to keep my heart healthy.

Not too mention cardio is good for blood pressure, cholesterol, releasing GH, etc.

Quote Quote posted by jd_uk
    Also, joint pains, injuries etc. Is it really worth it? I don't wanna have heart disease/be crippled by the age I'm 40.
    always execute perfect form. weightlifting will not make you a crippled old person! just witness the incredible strides senior citizens make when put on a weightlifting regimen.. some who could barely walk are suddenly 20 years younger

Swiftme

Pick a sport and stick with it... something that involves running etc, basketball, soccer

cardio doesn't mean only running either.

i've stayed almost completely away from straight out running, because i both hate it and seem to become injury prone when doing it, not to mention gaining slower, which would suck lots. oh, and recovering slower.

cardio can come in the form of the uber fun street hockey, or even rollerblading, which is much lower impact. every try mountain biking? good stuff

Freak

Swimming and brisk walking are great forms of cardio. Mountain biking like Super Rice said, too. Low-impact cardio is better. Running will put a lot of stress on your knees and if you run all your life, when you get older, you're bound to have problems. May not be true for everyone, but I don't like running anyway. Maybe a light-paced jog, and sprints every so often, but not a weekly thing.

Weightlifting will increase bone density. Chances of you being crippled are slim. Just beware of ass-to-floor squatting, deadlifting, dips, flat bench presses, and upright rows. Those are the lifts off the top of my head I can think of that can put your joints in danger if they're not executed properly. Treat your body right and it will give you back tons in the end.

You might get old, can't help that. Crippled? No need to be. Be smart, and be careful, and you'll be fine. God I feel like a fuckin' infomercial.

Elite Strongman b fold the truth's Avatar

Of course I worry. I am in GOOD cardio shape, can jump, am pretty athletic, etc...

Find any Pro Athlete who does not have BAD aches and pains. My body hurts...a lot and often. You play the game, someday you are going to pay a little.

I have a choice...sit around and be a complete health nut or be happy with my life. I'll choose to be happy...

B True

''Teach my children to love! They'll learn to hate on their own.''
    ''One thing is certian,You can't shake hands with a fist''
    ''It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; its the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time.''

"ABSOLUTELY!!! I wouldn't take 4 days off of work to go support the men if I wasn't getting paid!"
    .....Jill Mills...World's Strongest Woman

Quote Quote posted by b fold the truth
    Of course I worry. I am in GOOD cardio shape, can jump, am pretty athletic, etc...

Find any Pro Athlete who does not have BAD aches and pains. My body hurts...a lot and often. You play the game, someday you are going to pay a little.

I have a choice...sit around and be a complete health nut or be happy with my life. I'll choose to be happy...

B True
    Agreed. If you want something bad enough youll make the sacrifices, if not youll question everything. I never started training for health reasons personally, but to become a beast. Its a constant process, but I have no plans on quitting the struggle. I think inactivity will fuck you up more then anything else.
    Lifting Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

Peak Measurements:
    5'8 242 lbs , cold flexed measurements: 56 chest, 19 1/2 arms, 29 quads, BIG waist

KILL THAT SHlT

In the center of the Storm, letting The Fury build!!!

Just because you bulk does not mean your diet has to be unhealthy. Science and nutrition have come a long way in to making healthier athletes. When I'm forty and can say I trained with the best and was part of the best, and am still elite it will be worth thr little aches and pains I suffer. The worst are guys who are too afraid to put in real effort, sure you might get hurt. But I would rather suffer the pain of an injury that I can come back from, rather than the indiginity of being a coward who never tried.

In my School I have people tell me all day long to not lift heavy. Don't compete toomuch stress on the body blah, blah,blah. But yet they are getting fatter by the minute and are unhappy. Patients comes to me cause I am in good health, and happy because I choose to live my life on my terms. I do cardio and try for the optimum in all parts of my overall health, from good form, to diet, and balance of muslulature.