Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You fookers need to stay up late.

I'M here as usual!!!

got laid not more then 30 minutes ago. Took my 5 minute nap and I'm up and ready again.LOL

Who wants to lift....

They need a gym open on friday. Mine closes at 8p.m. Supposed to be a 24 hour gym but only on the weekdays

Hey man, everyone is up, but most of us are out drinking and fucking or at least thinking about drinking and fucking.LOL. Actually, I'm at work.

I just shitcanned my 24hour 365 fitness club membership for something closer to me. Its nice only being 3minutes away from the gym now versus 25 for the other.

Of course The other gym had marble floors and walls in the locker rooms and fresh towels and little nozzles that would spray anti fungal junk on the floors of the private showers every five minutes. Not to mention the fact that they had every concievable machine and pumped fresh air into the building every four hours. It allways smelled like a nice hotel.

people allways cleaning the place. Rock climbing walls, 7 raquet ball courts and two basketball courts. Daycare services if u needed that. Two pools, one lap pool with five lanes and another with a water slide. Two sauna's
a steam room in the mens locker room and a digital scale. Even had shampoo and soap dispensers in the private shower stalls. oh yea, two hot tubs a health food store with smoothies and that crap and a salon.

It was a nice place.

I like my new shitty hardcore gym better allready.

BigJay81 said:
I'M here as usual!!!

got laid not more then 30 minutes ago. Took my 5 minute nap and I'm up and ready again.LOL

Who wants to lift....

They need a gym open on friday. Mine closes at 8p.m. Supposed to be a 24 hour gym but only on the weekdays

damn bigjay.......8pm...that sucks
i cant even get to the gym before 9.......but then thats the nice thing about 24 hour fitness:) :(

Well, I work with computers, but I'm not a computer tech, or at least I don't think I am???

Shit hole gyms are always the best!

Top Bottom