Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You down with NPP? Yeah you know me!

suyren

it is time for me to blast I am currently on trt so I don't care about recovery, I want to try NPP this time nandrolone phenylpropionate
heard good things about this steroid I never used it before was thinking about doing 500 mg of it and then running my trt dose of testosterone
I also wanted to add a hardener such as masteran or turinabol tbol.
what would you change from the above for someone who wants to put on 5 to 10 lb

it is time for me to blast I am currently on trt so I don't care about recovery, I want to try NPP this time nandrolone phenylpropionate
heard good things about this steroid I never used it before was thinking about doing 500 mg of it and then running my trt dose of testosterone

if you want to blast with NPP 300mgs/week is good
testosterone TRT dose
300mgs npp
200mgs masteron
30mgs tbol
7 caps n2guard

i would run NPP 500mg a week and do the same amount of masteron

bro NPP same and deca but shorter ester

Over all your plan looks solid, consider some small correction: NPP-300mgs; MASTERON-200mgs; TBOL-30mgs, plus organ support with n2guard

no clue without knowing more about you... have you used it before? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

I don't know you - what are your stats?

Top Bottom