Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You could win 1 million dollars!!

tryin_to_bulk

Well, no not really, but you can have the better reward of helping a bro out. Sorry, but I had to get your attention. Now on to my question. Who can describe in detail what a bottle of Mexican Cynomel by SmithKline Beecham looks like? I need to know bad!!

tryin_to_bulk said:
If mine doesn't look like that is it fake??

Don't worry, no one is going to fake a $3 bottle of t3. The new one's have a purplish color aluminum top and the older one's had a red top.

that is what i was thinking, that the cost of making a good fake would not be efficient for what T3 goes for. Mine has a plain white top and a blue and white label. The bottle/label looks really professional and the pills are white with a line on one side and SB on the other. Looks legit, just I have never seen cynomel so I don't know.

tryin_to_bulk said:
that is what i was thinking, that the cost of making a good fake would not be efficient for what T3 goes for. Mine has a plain white top and a blue and white label. The bottle/label looks really professional and the pills are white with a line on one side and SB on the other. Looks legit, just I have never seen cynomel so I don't know.

You are cool bro. Those are the same one's I picked up in TJ last month. It is the new style bottle.

Top Bottom