Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

you CAN lose weight and gain muscle...

im at the end of my first cycle (8 week sus 250 @ 500 ew) and to be honest i was getting frustrated with the lack of weight i was putting on, especially hearing you guys harp on about packing on 25 -30 lbs on a first cycle.
ive actualy gained 15 lbs since begining of cycle, not much you may think but my guns have grown an inch, my strength is through the roof, im a lot more vascular and the odd thing is im more ripped and my tousers dont fit no more!
i had a 36 waist (50 chest) now im at least 34 - at a push 33, ive not added any cardio to my routine it just seems to have fallen off!!
unfortunatly i have no idea what my before and after BF was/is but EVERYONE is telling me i look massive - so even tho 15 lbs may not seem that much to a lot of you bros, i now look like a 265 monster when i actualy weigh 255!

now that im at the end of my cycle its all probably gonna come back on and give me a homer waistline. :bawling:

I'm on Swolegenix and have lost a TON of fat while putting on a decent amount of muscle, and strength.

sucker for supplements said:
ive not heard of that product - congrats on the gains/loss :p

Well, it's not really a product, rather a custom diet (one for training days, one for non-training days) and workout program.

Top Bottom