Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are you bros sure thay AAS are NOT addictive?

Genk Celta

Hi guys I was considering running a cycle of AAS, actually I'm sure i will be running my first cycle very soon I'm 27 years old , so my only concern is becoming addicted to them mentally or physically, I would like to hear your opinions about it, is this something you can do once in a while or once you start getting big and loving your gains you tend get caught up in running steroid cycles for life?

Not addictive in the usual way but oh the sweet, sweet gainzz
328a198d768a41f740aab76d3a690e9d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

They are not physically addictive. You will not experience withdrawal when stopping steroids like a heroin addict suffers withdrawal when they can't get a fix. The mental side is where it's tricky. You may find that you have difficulty making gains without them so you want to get back on them as soon as possible. Different compounds can actually make you feel better mentally as well. Some can find that mental feeling hard to give up. If you do go on a cycle, prepare yourself mentally for any let down you may feel when ceasing your cycle.

Gorillahung really hit it on the head. Most people who try using steroids become addicted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your going to juice like what you said, I wouldn't bother, once you juice it's for the long haul. Try sarms instead my friend see how you get on

honestly as someone who has used for a decade they are in no way addicting to me

i honestly am sick of using them, but i know if i want to reach my goals in the gym i have to use them.. i view it the same way I do food prepping my rice and chicken 2-3X per week.. shit gets old after a while but i gotta do it

other guys though who are so narcisstic and obsessed with fitness can become emotionally addictive, and you become physically addictive when you have to inject yourself once a week for life cause you fuck up your HPTA

Really anything you do repeatedly can become an addiction or at least you're forming a habit. But what other addiction will make you bigger, stronger, and faster? Ask yourself if it's worth it? Probably is imo.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

Steroids are not physically addictive but a lot of users become addicted to the way they look and feel on steroids.

Think about it this way. Look at all of us on the board here commenting on your thread. Has any of us done just one cycle? Nope. VERY VERY VERY few people do just one cycle.

That being said, I personally feel that steroids are pretty safe if you are taking the proper support supplements with your cycle, running proper PCTs and taking sufficient time off in-between cycles.

Top Bottom