Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are you bros sure thay AAS are NOT addictive?

With all this being said, you can still do a few cycles per year safely. I have type 2 diabetes and there have been studies in medical journals showing the benefits of testosterone supplementation at higher doses than typical TRT doses indicating that AAS use is actually HEALTHY for diabetics by promoting lean muscle mass which counters type 2 diabetes. I'm not sure how it works for type 1. Type 1 is a different animal being a condition that starts in childhood.

I only do a couple cycles per year myself but do see guys doing way too many. It can become mentally addicting if you see amazing results and then lose it when off cycle. It makes you want to stay on all the time. It comes down to maturity.

I thinks its very addictive but not in a way you know. Your first injectiong.to to the gym 20 min later and you will lift more. Its in your mind. Same as when you come off. You feel like you cant lift as mucb but you can if you try. And you work harder on a cycle as not only are the steroids doing the job. You put more work in as you paying for it. During a cycle your more likly to stick to diets and push your self more.
My opinion

Top Bottom