Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You Bodybuilders are all small dick bloated assholes!

ybsmall

I hoped that would get your attention but seriously...

Like many of you, I watched earlier the behind-the-scenes after show that followed 'Pumping Iron'. I was amazed at how much class and respect the sport received in those days from inside and especially, outside, the community. It's a shame that currently many people say/feel like the statement I made in the subject, that we are all unhealthy, body neurotic freaks, or even that we are reverse anorexics. The momentum of the sport to produce ever larger pros, I think, has taken some of the heart out of the sport. I believe that most of us are in this for a healthy lifestyle, and to artistically modify our body types toward muscular perfection, not just to keep expanding until one of us explodes. I felt compelled to say something for I missed out on the "fun" days when the amount of work and sacrifice that we make was truly respected and admired by all those people without the willpower and fortitude that we possess. I don't know if we can ever get back to the "glory" days and I don't want to bum everyone out but I wanted to see if I was alone in this or if others felt the same. Food for thought.

ya bro, i know how you feel, me and my wife just watched it and the whole time she was like! see thats perfect any bigger looks freaky. she don't like the guys in the magezines they are to big she said. and I agree.

Last edited:
Bodybuilders are looked down upon because 7 out of 10 americans are overweight and jealous of how much commitment and dedication it takes to look as most ppl do on this board. Also it was more respected back then , I feel, because drug usage was lower and not as extreme as it is today. Nowadays ppl think if someone is built or even cut up their using drugs as if drugs are the only thing that make you look the way you do not realizing everything else that must fall into place to make the drugs do the small part they do. Most ppl just dont understand or dont want to take the time to understand what steroids Actually do anyway. forgive me if my thoghts are jumbled but i think u get my point. when anyone hears the word steroid they seem to think it worse then heroine. Or at least that is how it seems to me.

Mattavelli

Ha....

Mattavelli said:
Bodybuilders are looked down upon because 7 out of 10 americans are overweight and jealous of how much commitment and dedication it takes to look as most ppl do on this board. Also it was more respected back then , I feel, because drug usage was lower and not as extreme as it is today....

That's true. They used gear back then, but not as much. I do see guys who get super huge as a little insane. I want to be a freak too, but not at the expense of loosing my "boys" or having serious organ problems in 10 years or so.

Even with gear use, it takes a lot of commitment and hard work to get any results. Most people are too slovenly and lazy to make the effort, and they are jealous of those that aren't.

Top Bottom