x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

yoooooooooo im back for a question after years vacation..test prop dose to get baselow level test results

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about yoooooooooo im back for a question after years vacation..test prop dose to get baselow level test results within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: been a long time, if any of my old school friends are still alive and kicking yoooo! i need someone that can gimme a estimate of test levels.. i been on 20+ years now trt...switched trt doctors and i just fucked my bloodwork up last time by doing 50mg prop eod and npp 50mg eod..test levels came back over 1500 haha..so anyways i am trying to come in less than 500 on my test results.. ive been doing the last week 50mg prop eod..today is my injection date..i dont want to fully crash as i

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

yoooooooooo im back for a question after years vacation..test prop dose to get baselow level test results

been a long time, if any of my old school friends are still alive and kicking yoooo!

i need someone that can gimme a estimate of test levels..

i been on 20+ years now trt...switched trt doctors and i just fucked my bloodwork up last time by doing 50mg prop eod and npp 50mg eod..test levels came back over 1500 haha..so anyways i am trying to come in less than 500 on my test results..

ive been doing the last week 50mg prop eod..today is my injection date..i dont want to fully crash as i have too much going on the next few weeks to deal with it

so if i do a 25mg shot today then a 25 mg shot wed and nothing again until after my bloodwork monday am is that enough to get me to 500 test levels and below from my last 1500 with the prop and npp?

thanks!

i asked my dr but he doesnt do prop so he said 14 days but thats too long and unnecessary
    new cycle 1/11/12

test 1-10 750
    deca 1-10 750
    tren 1-8 770

this is a test run for cutting on deca...goals are to lean as much as i can while lean bulking...hate on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: yoooooooooo im back for a question after years vacation..test prop dose to get baselow level test results

dude I remember you. who could forget your crazy ass posts and your avatar (what is that avatar all about anyway? i don't get it. you are in the shower getting sprayed lol?)

i would stop injecting right away. you won't die i promise
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Re: yoooooooooo im back for a question after years vacation..test prop dose to get baselow level test results

Quote Quote posted by HAYEZ View Post
    been a long time, if any of my old school friends are still alive and kicking yoooo!

i need someone that can gimme a estimate of test levels..

i been on 20+ years now trt...switched trt doctors and i just fucked my bloodwork up last time by doing 50mg prop eod and npp 50mg eod..test levels came back over 1500 haha..so anyways i am trying to come in less than 500 on my test results..

ive been doing the last week 50mg prop eod..today is my injection date..i dont want to fully crash as i have too much going on the next few weeks to deal with it

so if i do a 25mg shot today then a 25 mg shot wed and nothing again until after my bloodwork monday am is that enough to get me to 500 test levels and below from my last 1500 with the prop and npp?

thanks!

i asked my dr but he doesnt do prop so he said 14 days but thats too long and unnecessary
    Yea welcome back hommie.

If you want to drop to 500mgs testosterone levels, you should just do 25mgs today and not do the Wednesday shot. You're going to come in way over if you do 50mgs right before bloods.

I would completely not inject this week if I were you but 1 shot is fine too.

bro what up. yo pick look like they showering you in jail. i know cuz i been there twice myself

lower your dosage
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

If actually wanna know get a blood test

Blood test would be good 1st step

Definitely lowers the dosage or just come off for a bit

No way to give you a specific number of where you will end up so I would just stop pinning honestly.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Lower that dosage!