Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yoooooooooo im back for a question after years vacation..test prop dose to get baselow level test results

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
been a long time, if any of my old school friends are still alive and kicking yoooo!

i need someone that can gimme a estimate of test levels..

i been on 20+ years now trt...switched trt doctors and i just fucked my bloodwork up last time by doing 50mg prop eod and npp 50mg eod..test levels came back over 1500 haha..so anyways i am trying to come in less than 500 on my test results..

ive been doing the last week 50mg prop eod..today is my injection date..i dont want to fully crash as i have too much going on the next few weeks to deal with it

so if i do a 25mg shot today then a 25 mg shot wed and nothing again until after my bloodwork monday am is that enough to get me to 500 test levels and below from my last 1500 with the prop and npp?

thanks!

i asked my dr but he doesnt do prop so he said 14 days but thats too long and unnecessary

dude I remember you. who could forget your crazy ass posts and your avatar (what is that avatar all about anyway? i don't get it. you are in the shower getting sprayed lol?)

i would stop injecting right away. you won't die i promise

been a long time, if any of my old school friends are still alive and kicking yoooo!

i need someone that can gimme a estimate of test levels..

i been on 20+ years now trt...switched trt doctors and i just fucked my bloodwork up last time by doing 50mg prop eod and npp 50mg eod..test levels came back over 1500 haha..so anyways i am trying to come in less than 500 on my test results..

ive been doing the last week 50mg prop eod..today is my injection date..i dont want to fully crash as i have too much going on the next few weeks to deal with it

so if i do a 25mg shot today then a 25 mg shot wed and nothing again until after my bloodwork monday am is that enough to get me to 500 test levels and below from my last 1500 with the prop and npp?

thanks!

i asked my dr but he doesnt do prop so he said 14 days but thats too long and unnecessary

Yea welcome back hommie.

If you want to drop to 500mgs testosterone levels, you should just do 25mgs today and not do the Wednesday shot. You're going to come in way over if you do 50mgs right before bloods.

I would completely not inject this week if I were you but 1 shot is fine too.

Top Bottom