Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimFlame user - I'm going to send you a new pump - for FREE. Look here.

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Dearn N2BM Family,

This is for you who got a bottle or three of YohimFlame and the pump clogged on you, and you want a replacement trigger pump that is more robust, please email me ASAP.

Many of you guys who live is states with dry weather had a bit of an issue with drying in the nozzle. Yes, YohimFlame is completely LOADED with active ingredients, ML per ML this products packs a punch. All of these active ingredients can make the liquid a bit thick and can cause crystallizing in the Nozzle. You can solve the issue by removing the nozzle and pumping it under warm water - you can do this in the bathroom sink.

You all will be happy to know that the new YohimFlame bottle ship with the additional trigger pumps, and if you ever ordered a bottle before and want a trigger pump to finish out your bottle, we will send you one free right now.

If you ordered YohimFlame and you want a ner trigger pump to put on your product please send me an email here: [email protected]

Tell me how many bottles you ordered and give me the address you want your replacement triggers sent to.

If you ordered YohimFlame yesterday, and on, then don't worry the product ships with the new trigger pump in the box, plus the one already on the bottle you get 2 pumps with each bottle.

Last edited:
Dearn N2BM Family,

This is for you who got a bottle or three of YohimFlame and the pump clogged on you, and you want a replacement trigger pump that is more robust, please email me ASAP.

Many of you guys who live is states with dry weather had a bit of an issue with drying in the nozzle. Yes, YohimFlame is completely LOADED with active ingredients, ML per ML this products packs a punch. All of these active ingredients can make the liquid a bit thick and can cause crystallizing in the Nozzle. You can solve the issue by removing the nozzle and pumping it under warm water - you can do this in the bathroom sink.

You all will be happy to know that the new YohimFlame bottle ship with the additional trigger pumps, and if you ever ordered a bottle before and want a trigger pump to finish out your bottle, we will send you one free right now.

If you ordered YohimFlame and you want a ner trigger pump to put on your product please send me an email here: [email protected]

Tell me how many bottles you ordered and give me the address you want your replacement triggers sent to.

If you ordered YohimFlame yesterday, and on, then don't worry the product ships with the new trigger pump in the box, plus the one already on the bottle you get 2 pumps with each bottle.

I'm going to email you, I ordered 3 bottles last Saturday and just received them yesterday. I just used it today for the first time and the pump worked but it was sticking a little bit. So, I might as well just go ahead and get the new pumps if you are offering them.

Can you tell me how much caffeine is in the product per 8 sprays? Also, should you only use it once a day or is 2 times a day ok?

I'm going to email you, I ordered 3 bottles last Saturday and just received them yesterday. I just used it today for the first time and the pump worked but it was sticking a little bit. So, I might as well just go ahead and get the new pumps if you are offering them.

Can you tell me how much caffeine is in the product per 8 sprays? Also, should you only use it once a day or is 2 times a day ok?

I FW your email to Lindsay and she will ship it all out for you.

-8 pumps 3 times per day works great, just don't do it after 7pm or it WILL keep you up at night. Very powerful stuff and you'll feel a slight "stim" effect, if you apply on the chest and nipple area after 7pm you are sure to stay up that night.

-We are keeping the formula hush for now. I might release it in the future, but I just don't want competition to know what we are doing with this product so early on.

I FW your email to Lindsay and she will ship it all out for you.

-8 pumps 3 times per day works great, just don't do it after 7pm or it WILL keep you up at night. Very powerful stuff and you'll feel a slight "stim" effect, if you apply on the chest and nipple area after 7pm you are sure to stay up that night.

-We are keeping the formula hush for now. I might release it in the future, but I just don't want competition to know what we are doing with this product so early on.

Ok awesome, thanks again. I'm pretty caffeine tolerant and I already consume a pretty heavy dose of caffeine but it's no big deal.

Ok awesome, thanks again. I'm pretty caffeine tolerant and I already consume a pretty heavy dose of caffeine but it's no big deal.

Good candidate. Spray 8 pumps on your chest first thing in the morning before you first cup of Joe and you'll feel the buzz pretty quickly.

It is powerful stuff buddy.

N2BM really going all out for customers. I never see companies provide "free" anything these days. +1 for N2BM!

i just put an order in the for the new pumps.This is great news. I love this product but the old pumps were clogging up to much.

I'm on it right now, stuff is absolutely amazing

the new pumps are excellent... everyone is going to love them... this is some serious generosity sending all of these out for free... you don't see things like that very often... that says a lot for n2bm...

Top Bottom