Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimFlame spot reduction fat burner.

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Guys,

I hope you are all excited for the product release of YohimFlame, the new topical fat burner from N2BM.

YohimFlame

2346.jpg

It contains:

Yohimbe
Alpha-Yohimbe
7-Keto-DHEA
Synephrine
Caffeine
Raspberry Ketones

8 FL OZ (236.5ml) topical cream to use on your skin!

We heard the call from many of you guys whom were looking for a cream to specifically target the stubborn fat on you belly and chest. Many guys on a diet will lean out everywhere first, but our chest and love handles always lag behind. There are just certain fat pockets that we all have a hard time getting rid of.

YohimFlame was designed to help you get rid of those fatty areas by adding topical Yohimbe to your regimen, now you can target the areas you want to make progress on... If you are already dieting and hitting the cardio, you now just add YohimFlame to the fatty spots you want to mobilize for energy... It works like hacking the system, targeting the fatty deposits we want with signal carrier Phyto-analogues like Yohimbe - to basically fool those fat cells into releasing their stored energy NOW.

We are doing an EF exclusive offer right now guys. Buy 2 and Get 1 on YohimFlame - It is $69 and buy 2 and get 1 free.

YohimFlame

Also - bonus cash: $100 cash reward for submitting a video review of YohimFlame, showing people the bottle and talking about your results so far. Hit me up at [email protected]

This thread is just a teaser, along with a HUGE offer of buy 1 and get 1 free so you can be among the first group of guys to use and review this product, and earn cash for it.

If you are just excited to hear about what is in the bottle and the science behind it all, then please stay tuned to ELiteFitness.com forums and make sure you open EVERY email you get from from: [email protected] (check your spam bin and reply to me if you can't find my emails.)

This Buy 2 get 1 is a limited time offer to the first pioneers to use and review and log the product.

YohimFlame

Product explanation on it's way guys, check your emails!

Last edited:
I have been IMPATIENTLY waiting for this! I love the product makeup here! This is going to be a big hit! That's a pretty generous offer for a brand new product release!

looks great! ive used other tropical fat burners before with good results, this one looks even better!

Top Bottom