Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimflame review

Just wanted to give another update on the Yohimflame. I'm currently in week 5 or 6, I honestly can't remember but I still have about 1/4 left of my first bottle. I have not been using this product at all in the recommended way. I have only been using it once a day all week except for Fridays I use it twice a day because that is just how it works out with my schedule. I also have been using it while eating 4000-4500 calories; my maintenance is ~3500. I also haven't been doing any cardio. I am definitely seeing my mid section shrink, I'm actually very surprised at how much my midsection is shrinking considering I'm not training or eating to be cutting. When my first bottle runs out I will be saving my other two for when I decide to go on a cut. As of now, I can say that I'm sold that this product is effective and if used in conjunction with a calorie deficit and cardio it will be highly effective.

On another note, the pumps that I have are still horrible and don't work. BigRickRock has offered to send me different pumps or give my money back and while I appreciate that I have just decided to open the bottle up and pour some out into my hands and just rub it all over my upper body. I have found this to be a quick and effective way of applying it. When I use my next two bottles I may just buy a little cheap spray bottle from the dollar store and use that.

im glad to hear you love the product! sorry for problems with the spray cap,..try shaking it well before very use.That isnt working?Just get multiple caps and switch when it jams i guess.ill still be following good friend

I'm really happy to read you are getting the same great results other users are experiencing.

We finally fixed the pump issue, we found the right now that will never clog even when we've tried to make it clog. Its is a dispense pump like on baby lotion and works perfectly.

:) All YohimFlame customer from today forth: NO MORE DISPENSE PUMP PROBLEMS! :)

Just wanted to give another update on the Yohimflame. I'm currently in week 5 or 6, I honestly can't remember but I still have about 1/4 left of my first bottle. I have not been using this product at all in the recommended way. I have only been using it once a day all week except for Fridays I use it twice a day because that is just how it works out with my schedule. I also have been using it while eating 4000-4500 calories; my maintenance is ~3500. I also haven't been doing any cardio. I am definitely seeing my mid section shrink, I'm actually very surprised at how much my midsection is shrinking considering I'm not training or eating to be cutting. When my first bottle runs out I will be saving my other two for when I decide to go on a cut. As of now, I can say that I'm sold that this product is effective and if used in conjunction with a calorie deficit and cardio it will be highly effective.

On another note, the pumps that I have are still horrible and don't work. BigRickRock has offered to send me different pumps or give my money back and while I appreciate that I have just decided to open the bottle up and pour some out into my hands and just rub it all over my upper body. I have found this to be a quick and effective way of applying it. When I use my next two bottles I may just buy a little cheap spray bottle from the dollar store and use that.

Another update, tonight at the gym a couple guys who are regulars who I've never talked to came up to me and asked, "how much weight have you lost, your looking much leaner?" They were kinda dumb founded when I told them not much, I was 268 a month or 2 ago and now I'm 263. When I started Yohimflame I was 268 pounds and I'm not doing anything to cut, I'm actually trying to put on more mass and strength, I'm eating big and doing no cardio. I am definitely accomplishing my goals of more mass and strength, I'm making gains every week. I felt like a bad ass the rest of my workout because he asked me that, lol. Not all of this is attributed to Yohimflame, I'm sure. Some of it is just from eating high quality food and my training but Yohim is definitely playing a role in me getting leaner while still making mass and strength gains.

I have a bottle yet to be used. A couple questions I have on this product are, and I understand a topical product maybe an apples to oranges comparison to oral products. But will this cause any overstimulation like say in comparison to if I were to down 3 cups of coffee. What would you recommend as a low starting dose?, I once used PES shift and thought it worked well, so to step it up a notch I gave their alpha t2 a shot and man was that a horrible ride, did cardio and only lasted 5 mins because it felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest, and that was on a lower then recommended dose. Made t3 look like the better alternative.

Im staring at my bottle of yohimflame wanting to jump on board but also with some caution towards it. Just wanted more light shed on it because I am very sensitive to certain energy stimulating ingredients, with no experience trying a topical product. Would be nice to hear from other stimulant sensitive individuals on this subject.

Don't mean to hijack thread by any means bro's

Last edited:
I have a bottle yet to be used. A couple questions I have on this product are, and I understand a topical product maybe an apples to oranges comparison to oral products. But will this cause any overstimulation like say in comparison to if I were to down 3 cups of coffee. What would you recommend as a low starting dose?, I once used PES shift and thought it worked well, so to step it up a notch I gave their alpha t2 a shot and man was that a horrible ride, did cardio and only lasted 5 mins because it felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest, and that was on a lower then recommended dose. Made t3 look like the better alternative.

Im staring at my bottle of yohimflame wanting to jump on board but also with some caution towards it. Just wanted more light shed on it because I am very sensitive to certain energy stimulating ingredients, with no experience trying a topical product. Would be nice to hear from other stimulant sensitive individuals on this subject.

Don't mean to hijack thread by any means bro's

Well, I'm not stimulant sensitive at all, I actually use between 300-800mg of caffeine a day. So, I don't know how much I can help you in that regard but I can tell you my experience. When I first started using it it gave me a nice clean jolt of energy that lasted for about 30-60 minutes. Now, after 6 weeks, I don't really notice a big jolt from it. However, in the mornings when I have to get up at 345 am, I go straight in the bathroom put my contacts in and I'm usually still half asleep and can barely open my eyes. I then apply the yohimflame and instantly my eyes open wide up. I'm still tired and don't have a big jolt of energy but it does wake me up. So, while I'm not noticing that big jolt in energy like I was originally, it is still obviously giving me a boost in the mornings. So, I'd say if your sensitive to stimulants just try 3-5 sprays your first time and work your way up until you hit a spot you like.

Top Bottom