Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimflame review

My wife's using yohimflame right now. Seems to be working just fine. she's fitting more comfortably into her size 2 jeans again.
It's probably diet dependent.

My wife's using yohimflame right now. Seems to be working just fine. she's fitting more comfortably into her size 2 jeans again.
It's probably diet dependent.

Yes, I would agree that it's probably diet dependent. Once I come off my sarms if I'm still not putting on any body fat or even losing some I'll report back.

I do love the energy spike that it gives me.

Yes, I would agree that it's probably diet dependent. Once I come off my sarms if I'm still not putting on any body fat or even losing some I'll report back.

I do love the energy spike that it gives me.

The energy spike guys are reporting is a clear sign the transdermal matrix is delivering...

Like I keep telling everyone, as long as you can work past the nozzle issue and just get 4ml twice per day on the desired areas, all will be happy with their results.

Gotta use product and diet together in right way to see results

That's what I hear every time I use a product like this. So then how much do I attribute to diet and how much to the supplement? I can lose on diet alone. If the product is effect I should be able to lose on a maintenance diet with proper application.

That's what I hear every time I use a product like this. So then how much do I attribute to diet and how much to the supplement? I can lose on diet alone. If the product is effect I should be able to lose on a maintenance diet with proper application.

Thats a good point. The truth is you should be able to lose on diet alone if your diet is on point. Any PED or supplement that assists with this will help you to lose the fat at a faster rate or more effectively. You definitely have a point though that it can be hard to judge how well something works when your diet is built to lose weight but you also can't expect a supplement to do all the work for you.

I just wanted to update a little bit. I am nearing the end of 4 weeks on yohim and I am starting to notice that I am leaning out slightly but noticeably around my lower stomach and my lower back. The spare tire is shrinking.

this shows how ignorant you truly are... you want some magic pill or formula without accommodating with proper nutrition and training... anything you use is for ENHANCEMENT... your not going to get the most out of it without proper conditioning as well... you don't run cycles and not have consistent diet and training to go along with it or you won't get the full results... just and ignorant response, which is pretty much what you continually offer... ignorance at its finest...

I just wanted to update a little bit. I am nearing the end of 4 weeks on yohim and I am starting to notice that I am leaning out slightly but noticeably around my lower stomach and my lower back. The spare tire is shrinking.

very nice bro... keep the updates coming... i expect you to continue to drop fat with this... running yohimflame, n2burn and sarms together will provide the most optimal results with fat loss...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
1-12 n2burn Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

very nice bro... keep the updates coming... i expect you to continue to drop fat with this... running yohimflame, n2burn and sarms together will provide the most optimal results with fat loss...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
1-12 n2burn Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

I'm actually planning on running an LGD/S4/Oxandrovar cycle at the end of June and I plan on running it as a lean bulk/recomp/strength cycle. Following that cycle I will probably go on a cut and run the layout you provided here.

Just wanted to give another update on the Yohimflame. I'm currently in week 5 or 6, I honestly can't remember but I still have about 1/4 left of my first bottle. I have not been using this product at all in the recommended way. I have only been using it once a day all week except for Fridays I use it twice a day because that is just how it works out with my schedule. I also have been using it while eating 4000-4500 calories; my maintenance is ~3500. I also haven't been doing any cardio. I am definitely seeing my mid section shrink, I'm actually very surprised at how much my midsection is shrinking considering I'm not training or eating to be cutting. When my first bottle runs out I will be saving my other two for when I decide to go on a cut. As of now, I can say that I'm sold that this product is effective and if used in conjunction with a calorie deficit and cardio it will be highly effective.

On another note, the pumps that I have are still horrible and don't work. BigRickRock has offered to send me different pumps or give my money back and while I appreciate that I have just decided to open the bottle up and pour some out into my hands and just rub it all over my upper body. I have found this to be a quick and effective way of applying it. When I use my next two bottles I may just buy a little cheap spray bottle from the dollar store and use that.

Top Bottom