Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yoga

M.O.D

I took a Yoga class tonight for one hour.....i never sweated so much in my life..it looked like i took a dip in the pool....it felt great and i think i will start taking it a few times a week....anyone else do yoga?

If you really want a challenge, try Bikram Yoga. It's a 90 minute yoga class in 105-109 degree room... maximum flexibility & major, big time sweat... it's a rush. :rolly:

im totally in love with Bikrams yoga. the intense heat makes such a difference in flexibility, and because your muscles are so pliable in it ... theres like no next-day aches. its also the best no-impact cardio ive ever come across. i used to drive 40 mins there and back, 3 times a week for that shit :) if you've got joint problems, its better than any physical therapy.

jessyca =P~

mod
my wife does yoga, and a while back i posted on it asking what all the bros thought. i got positive responses all around. i never followed up on actually doing it though, and the wife was pretty bummed for a while there.....................:(

maybe i will give it a try if you sweated like that though, be a nice change from the bike and treadmill routine.

peace bb79

b79

you must give it a try..i wore a t shirt and lite pair of sweat pants....i swear there was a dry spot on me...i also think over time it would help bring out more quality muscle.do to the strecthing and the positions that you must hold yourself in....its quite amazing.

MOD
YOU KNOW WHAT BRO? im gonna be honest here, and it hurts a little i must say. i was somewhat afraid bro. sissy shit like yoga, what the hell does a bb'er need that for? but you have me convinced, since youve broken ground for me already.............:D
im gonna do it bro, the wife will be pumped, and like i said, it will be a good break from all the other cardio routines.

thanks again bro,

peace bb79

i'm very happy to hear that and i cant wait to get a report back from you.....do it this week if you can:D

mod
i will go this week with my wife, she will be stoked bro.

btw -you think this is better than say20-30 min of treadmill work or bike work? im just curious as to your thoughts on this end of it.

peace bb79

Top Bottom