Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yo HGH Question

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
What is a respectable dosage for me? Im 242lbs...would you say 5iu's/ed? Any recomendations or experience would be great:) Product is Jin (green tops) also.

For bulk or cut, not that I have experience. But, the intended goal matters a lot from what I hear!

I am very, very careful with HGH. I do not want any damage done to the pit and hyp. I do not want it to shut down.

So ... I do 1 iu eod. However, I'd move it up to 2 without too much worry. I've also read about 2-3 M-F with Sat Sun off.

I just don't see HGH making huge muscle overnight like test can do. I see it more as a foundation accelerator. I wonder how much of the 300 lbs on champs is really increased bone and organs.

I am very, very careful with HGH. I do not want any damage done to the pit and hyp. I do not want it to shut down.

So ... I do 1 iu eod. However, I'd move it up to 2 without too much worry. I've also read about 2-3 M-F with Sat Sun off.

I just don't see HGH making huge muscle overnight like test can do. I see it more as a foundation accelerator. I wonder how much of the 300 lbs on champs is really increased bone and organs.

1iu? wow, thats pretty low...i would at least start with 3iu's e...I dont know if i agree with taking weekends off with GH isnt the half life really short?

Woot that stuff is pretty strong I would go with about 6 weeks to 2 months of 3IU's per day for cutting and see how that works out for you. And don't waste your time with the 5on-2off just run 7 straight.

Woot that stuff is pretty strong I would go with about 6 weeks to 2 months of 3IU's per day for cutting and see how that works out for you. And don't waste your time with the 5on-2off just run 7 straight.

One thing i dont understand is why people take time off? Isnt the half life way too short?

Top Bottom