Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YK11 and Hair Growth

dylangemelli

One of the benefits you will see listed when researching YK11 is Hair Growth. A lot of times we scoff at these claims on things or realize its not going to be anything drastic. I just wanted to CONFIRM that YK11 most certainly increases hair growth. Now, mind you, Im on TRT but I've been on TRT for many years now and never really seen a huge amount of rapid growth. Since I started using YK11, my hair has drastically increased. This is a good time to test it because Im not really able to go out and get a cut hair cut during these crazy times but its crazy how long its gotten. About a month or so ago I had pretty damn short hair and this is how long it is already in just a month...

Remember to get the best quality SARMS to go to https://sarms.forsale or just click on the banner!!

photo upload site

I'm going to be trying this out soon too. Sounds amazing! Great to see we finally have a good source for this compound.

Top Bottom