Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yet another newbies with an anavar only cycle

@bradley

Hi guys I need some help here I'm looking to shape off some extra weight , about 10 lbs and I was wondering if it's worth it to run anavar to lose that qty of weight, I know some of you will tell me just dieting and training should do it, but I hit plateau on weight loss and can not lose those extra 10 pounds. My plan was on doing 50 mg per day for 6 weeks I'm 28 6'1 200 lbs and my BF is 14%bf not looking to gain any mass , just get shreded, trust me I already did a strict diet for months and trained intensive also for months so I need an honest opinion if var could be an option, thank you.

I am going to answer your question because when most people get an idea in their head it's stuck there like glue but what @stevesmi said is 100% correct.

The gains from an oral only cycle won't be quite as good as a cycle where you run a testosterone base but you can still make really good gains and keep them with a proper cycle lay out and PCT.

Using a good natural testosterone booster in your cycle lay out is very smart. It will keep testicular atrophy to a minimum and sort of replace the need for a testosterone base in the cycle. If you are going to run an oral only cycle, that is the smartest way to do it.

In this video I explain how to safely run a anavar oral only steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks like this -
Weeks 1 - 8
Anavar 40mg/day (20mg AM 20mg PM)
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

I am not sure where this idea that anavar is a fat burner started. Unfortunately it will not burn fat for you. If you are at a plateau then you need to make more changes to diet and/or training. It sucks but that is what separates the guys who are really lean.

i wouldnt run a var ONLY cycle just to try and lose a few extra pounds, holdd that var for a full cycle and till then diet and workout hard.
Ps: add test to you cycle, orals shut your test production, var doesnt shut you as hard as others but id say still add test , upto you.
good luck

Top Bottom