Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yet Another First Timer...

Kokata - what 'doesn't feel right' when you think about starting a cycle? Scared of pinning? Scared of possible sides?

as for what doesnt feel right...not afraid to admit that im scared of the sides, like gyno, high blood pressure, you know the stories man...but like i said before, what scares me the most is losing the ability to produce my own test as i do now.i ask myself if its worth risking that.

i love this forum, its cool that i can talk honestly about fears and stuff...

thanx so much guys, appreciate ANY input, help a ton!

no friend, im saying that sex is a really important part of my life, and therefore im scared that if i do a cycle i will damage my boys permanently, either right after the cycle, or in the long run.
i love the chicks :stilleto: i cant live without them,and thats why i feel like if i mess with my balls now, its gonna come back to bite me in the worst way possible.

you will recover fine from 250mg of test/week for 10 weeks

just do your pct right and no problems

do some more research and work out if this is relly what you want to do

Getting a full check up before a cycle is just being very responsible after pct u can go back and do it again to see how well you recovered... I'll be honest I myself haven't been so responsible.... 21yo is pretty young IMO alot of guys here inject just to be at the levels ur at naturally and that would include me :) I never touched gear untill I hit 31yo and I've been weight lifting all my life, I'm not saying wait till ur 35 but maybe hold off a lil longer and perfect ur diet an training to a tee...if you take that advice right there you very well may end up with steroid like results.

Top Bottom