Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test only = good 1st cycle; test is test; and yes Carrot Top is jacked!

Re: Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test only = good 1st cycle; test is test; and yes Carrot Top is jacked!

needtogetas said:
test is not test bro.test-e works waaaaaaaaaaaay better fore me.
And PCT is not always nessasary. Also do not inject in your anal ring when being refered to a glute shot.....oh and Ed Norton did use juice in American History X, he did not in the people Vs. Larry Flint however. One last thing, Open Dot Coms are bad.

Q.

Re: Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test only = good 1st cycle; test is test; and yes Carrot Top is jacked!

Wootoom said:
i drink 1000mg of tomato juice ive gained 80lbs in 2 hours
you have elephanttitetis.

needtogetas said:
you have elephanttitetis.
its the tomato juice bro

Wootoom said:
its the tomato juice bro
i tride apple but it gave me the shits.

needtogetas said:
i tride apple but it gave me the shits.
i injected horse piss and i got sick

You have to drink horse piss - it's kinda like Winny

This has to be the EF record for the longest thread title.

al420 said:
You have to drink horse piss - it's kinda like Winny
LOLOL

I forgot one.... Phenom is a JACK ASS.

He's one OWNED mother fu@#er!

marvelous54 said:
I forgot one.... Phenom is a JACK ASS.

He's one OWNED mother fu@#er!
for life

Top Bottom