Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test only = good 1st cycle; test is test; and yes Carrot Top is jacked!

Re: Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test only = good 1st cycle; test is test; and yes Carrot Top is jacked!

You can drink winny?

jk

Re: Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test only = good 1st cycle; test is test; and yes Carrot Top is jacked!

lol great thread

are you sure carrot top is juiced..i still don't think so...let's talk some more about it and my first cycle..PLEASE..

Guvna said:
actually, im getting sick of all the "yes you can drink winny" threads.

sorry bout ya bad luck

amend it to include, "yes, pct is always necessary; no, you shouldnt use slin; no, you didnt inject into a major artery; yeah, af store is the best" :eek:

Re: Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test

someone sticky this shit. :worried:

"nuff Said!!!" = )

Re: Yes you CAN drink winny; don't take propecia w/deca; clen is a good thermo; test

immortalis said:
someone sticky this shit. :worried:

Yeah, I was kidding to start with but it would probably be a good idea! :chomp:

Perfect

sparetire said:
are you sure carrot top is juiced..i still don't think so...let's talk some more about it and my first cycle..PLEASE..

Why do you think he wears all that makeup now? ... To cover up the acne from his tren cycle. :p

Top Bottom