Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yes, we carry - TRESTOLONE ACETATE (MENT) - The ultimate anabolic agent

Stugatz

Peptide Sponsor Rep
With bulking season approaching, I thought now would be a good time to remind you guys of something.

In case y'all didn't know....

YES
We carry TRESTOLONE ACETATE (MENT)

Ever run tren?
Ever run deca?
EVER COMBINE THE TWO???

Cuz that's what TRESTOLONE ACETATE feels like.

It's like Deca on Tren.

Just for comparison, look at this:

Anabolic/Androgenic ratio
Testosterone - 100:100
Deca/NPP - 125:37
Trenbolone - 500:500
*TRESTOLONE - 2300:650*

See what I'm getting at here?
Almost 5x more anabolic than trenbolone.

This compound is difficult to find and VERY expensive to manufacture. But luckily you can find it here at PSL for a very affordable price.

http://puritysourcelabs.ru/injectable/643-trestolone-acetate-ment-50mgml-10mlvial-ep.html

What are the side effects like?
Person dependent as you know, but for me it was:

-Rapid aromatization...had to go heavier on the arimidex than usual.

-CRAZY libido (stuff functions like testosterone in the system which is why it can be run solo without a test base)

-Tren-like aggression. Got a bit testy on it but not as bad as tren.

-Water retention - definitely a wetter compound.

Other potential side effects that I did not experience:

-high progesterone/prolactin
-acne
-hair loss
-typical AAS related side effects

***Note this steroid was initially created as a male contraceptive as it will temporarily cause sterilization or dramatically low sperm count while using it.

Interesting product. I have heard it is extremely wet and even hard to control with an AI.
Certainly can be. I was able to keep it under control with a decent dose of adex. Oddly enough some compare it to a tren/mast combo. Either they've gotten fake trest or this compound varies greatly depending on the user.

I guess people respond to these compounds differently so it shouldn't be a surprise to see different results. In any event it is good to hear what others are experiencing.

I've got some coming in a couple weeks.. when I run it I'll log it for the board!

Top Bottom