Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yes, I took steroids. 3 d-bol a day. Arnold admits! LMAO

c3bodybuilding

I put in my Pumping Iron 25th annivesary dvd, and there is a 2003 interview with Arnold. I'm listening and laughing how he talks about how a pump really isn't like cumming, and you best get both (the pump and the cumming ya know?). Then out of the blue, "yes I did take steroids. it was legal back then. if someone asked me back then if i took them, I would say yes, I took 3 d-bol a day. or i took this this and that" LMAO I nearly shit my pants. He finally came clean.

Now I know Bbf will come by to say "Couldn't go a day without Arnold" or something... but I couldn't help but post this, espically in the anabolic board, where you get countless questions "did arnold take anything?" "if so, what did he take?!" "i heard he take took this?" Now at least *some* of those questions are finally answered, from the man himself.

I really don't think he was only on 3 dbol a day -- maybe that and 300-400mg/week of primo or deca.

Nonetheless, arnold did have some of the best genetics out there.

He didnt say "he" was taking 3 dbol a day. He said if you asked somebody back then what they were taking, they would tell you what they were using...ex: 3dbol a day.

yeah man...for sure he said "3 dbols" as an example...he will never reveal his real doses and cycles...

Top Bottom