Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yerba Mate Leaf Discussed

Interesting article. I knew yerba mata is a really good supplement to take and regularly use N2guard so I get it through that but I did not know that you can purchase yerba mata as a tea. I've never seen it at the grocery store but I'll keep an eye out for it the next time I'm at a grocery store that carries Southern American foods.

Anyone who was tried yerba mata, how does it taste?

The problem with a lot of these teas is that they taste terrible. Dandelion root (also in N2guard) is a great supplement to take to regulate your blood pressure and detox your kidneys. You can purchase it as a tea but it tastes horrible.

Very interesting article. I had no idea of the popularity as a tea. The article states that 90% of adult Argentinians drink it. That is fantastic when you compare its health benefits to that of coffee.

I will definitely look for this in tea form when shopping. I am curious as to how it would do as a pre workout drink.

I already get my serving through daily N2Guard supplementation but would love to try it as a standalone too.

Top Bottom