Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yellowish eyes on cycle

Jocigan

I have started a cycle with anadrol, winstrol, and trenbolone 8 weeks ago. The gains are massive. The strength is hulky. What worries me is that my eyes got yellow – is that a normal side effect of these compounds?

You need to stop taking all of those compounds right now, and I mean it! You are having serious liver damage, and yellowish eyes are a good indicator of that. So you need to stop taking all those compounds ASAP, get a good liver support like N2Guard, and do all you can to keep the liver healthy. Seems that you have gathered all of the liver toxic compounds, and decided to take them for a long time without liver support – bad idea.

Anadrol and winstrol together wtf. Don't poeple do any research anymore, I don't think Boston lloyd would run them together.

I made a mistake. I admit it. What else can I do but stop the compounds? have stopped taking them as soon as I have seen the messages here.

Top Bottom