Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yellow anavar pills.

MaxIntense

I've just received my Chinese anavar (10mg) and they were light yellow, kinda chalky. I think I could easily crush them with my fingers. I have not started taking them yet.

They were packed by masking tapes and when I pulled each one out from the sticky tape, some were broken up and still stuck to the tape. Aren't they suppose to be hard compressed pills. Now I'm a bit skeptical on what I have just received. :confused:

Funny, I had the same prob w/ sum a week ago and haven't started taking it yet...

Could anyone chime in before this post gets deleted?

Mine were like that. only a little bit of one of the many i have gotten has stuck. Mine were in masking tape too, lol. How did u take them off?

When i recieved mine i peeled the masking tape back and then one by one took my finger and kind of yanked them off. I did it on my bed so they wouldnt go anywhere. if you want to count them w/o loosing them, use your bed, hehe its quick and easy :D

they are fine....some batches will have a little more moisture and will crush a little easier...for the price you pay for them crying over a couple broken pills is a little silly don't ya think?

Top Bottom