Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Years post injury - Looking to boost recovery and performance - Suggestions?

Saturnian

Plat Hero
Platinum
A decade ago the neck and back was injured (whiplash) when I was struck from behind by an SUV while on a motorcycle.

Left me unable to lift without getting extreme mid/ upper Back spasms and extreme tension leading to all sorts of displaced cervical and thoracic vertebra.

Years of chiropractic, tissue therapy, amazing diet and nutrition, supplementation and am now just getting back to a place where it might be possible to train and try to gain some size.

A couple years back took some anavar to try to get back in action somewhat and it helped but was only To see how var worked with me and maybe boost recovery. Also would like to note I only took a very low dose of var and had post cycle side effects including shedding, itchy nip, lost some sexdrive and gained a little fat. Seems var goes anabolic in me big time so maybe there is something else to try? Tendency for MPB but have it under control with a very light dose of fina and dht blocker shampoo.

Last blood work said all levels came back normal but energy and recovery is still low and slow.

Thinking there is something I could do to sort of kick off a new chapter.

Currently have the most belly fat I’ve carried which is not a lot but not like myself.

I had a few ideas. Maybe someone with similar experience or someone who has worked with someone in similar place has some suggestions?

Ideas:
1. SARMS cycle, but which would work best for my condition? No experience with sarms yet. (Bulking, cutting or recomp?)

2. Mild cycle of some kind, maybe something different than var? I am extremely sensitive and a little goes a long way.

3. GH stacked with one of the previous two options?

Currently 5’10’. 160, ecto dominant with some meso traits, clean diet, active lifestyle, blood levels looking good.

Thanks for the info*

and fyi a good chiro does not just crack you. The way it works is Injury or just life will cause your body to have muscle spasms that hold the bones out of alignment. It’s too bad the human organism does not have a second set of checks to be able to relax the muscles once the threat of moving outside Of its Range is not there.

it is a protective mechanism of the body to spasm to internally splint the joint or spine to prevent It moving out of its Range and causing serious harm.

You can get all the massages and deep tissue work in the world but if the joints are not moving right whether it is a muscular imbalance or injured connective tissue, the spasms will continue including the internal splinting.

The cracks are just something that happen and you don’t always hear a crack as it is just a secondary effect.

It is all about the joints moving properly. Even a short stop in a car can trigger a spasm and lock up parts of the spine (humans aren’t meant to travel at speed straight forward. Then suddenly stop.) the. Discs if well lubricated will slip and this can create spasm and the need for an adjustment.

Some of the most amazing adjustments are The ones done up in the cervical area. There have been people who were deaf in one ear for years and it was due to the occiput being locked to the side and putting extreme pressure on the brain stem. One adjustment and the nervous system suddenly can see the body part that had the nerve pinched off and things start to wor. That goes for organs in the body too like your liver, kidneys and other organs which all can have pinched nerves coming out of the spine that hinder the flow of nervous system energy to that Area and the effect can cascade into compounding issues.

They have amazing systems now that use infrared technology that scan down your spine and can actually see the heat created by the pinched nerves.

Anywhere those are pinched it’s likely the bones are locked up so when the bones are gently manipulated to move normally it unlocks it and you suddenly get a rush of nervous energy that has been missing and organs start to work properly again. :)

brother i used to go to chiropractors. spend 12K at one over the course of months. been to several others.

i guess that is my personal opinion based on my own experiences so i am not keen on recommending them ever. would rather people put that money towards other things but like i said it is my opinion and if you really feel like they are helping you then go for it. it just doesn't make sense for most common spinal issues weight trainers have like disc health that they would be able to do a thing for you that wasn't just temporary. also it isn't like the typical western doctor can help you either, they just will write you a script for painkillers which does nothing to fix the issue

thats why i recommend those other things

I hear you. Chiro is for the cases that need it and it is not the fix for everyone. Of course it is optimal to never need an adjustment. Some people sublux more than others unfortunately.

In my case. My cervical spine was completely reversed! I have the X ray of it too. It looks sick. I was choking on my neck bones. Somehow nothing snapped but the neck curvature was stuck backwards. There was no stretch or muscle relaxer or pt that would alter it. It took physical manipulation over the course of years to re-train the muscles and tissues to hold the neck in the right alignment and it still slips out to the sides all day and all night.

Terrible terrible

You didn't mention an ai when using the var (viz 'itchy nip').

Maybe I got bad advice or the advice didn’t match my biology. I did everything herbal available but did not do any nolva or arimidex to try to keep the substances to a minimum.

I think at the time I was told due to such a low dose I wouldn’t need to do much pct..

If I were to do it over again I would have definitely taken a little of something. What would you recommend?

Maybe I got bad advice or the advice didn’t match my biology. I did everything herbal available but did not do any nolva or arimidex to try to keep the substances to a minimum.

I think at the time I was told due to such a low dose I wouldn’t need to do much pct..

If I were to do it over again I would have definitely taken a little of something. What would you recommend?

Aromosin.

I note you also said 'very light dose of fina '. That itself comes with a ton of side effects

Aromosin.

I note you also said 'very light dose of fina '. That itself comes with a ton of side effects

I know! And the dr. talks about finasteride like it has no sides or it isn’t common but if I take it even one every other day the libido goes down to next to nothing. Lately I’ve been either halving or quartering and taking only a couple of times a week. Along with the shampoo there is nearly no shedding and actual regrowth so its like I have to take 1/8th the amount or less to get the positive benefit and not the negatives. Even a tiny amount lowers the libido and its almost as if that is the telling factor in how loaded I am. Hence why I’m trying to keep it to an absolute bare minimum.

Top Bottom