Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Year round low test

factbible

So was just curious as to what percentage of guys on here always run a steady low dose of test year around like a doctor's prescription for people who have low test. I was thinking like 250-300 mg of test C 1 time a week. Do many on here do this between cycles and continue this? If you do what dose do u continue to utilize of what test. Curious to get some feedback of others thoughts as to pros and cons, weekly amounts on low dose year around utilization, what kind of test is utilized. Thanks for the feedback. Curious to learn more about this subject. Thanks!!

thats NOT a trt dose whatsoever.. thats just staying on cycle... you should never stay on that high of a dose... 125-150 is more than enough for a trt dose but you should be talking about this with a doctor

Your proposed dose is way too much. That is not a replacement dose at all, but rather a moderate to light permanent cycle. It would eventually lead to a litany of health problems. TRT doses range from 100mg and top out at 200mg per week depending on how a person's body responds. This is something you should talk to your endocrinologist about.

i would start at 125 per week and adjust as needed. you should never run too much, your estrogen, heart health, and prostate will punish you if you do

you can do what is called blast and cruise if you want to stay year round. but you must cruise at a correct dosage. (i dont' recommend B&C btw)

That’s 100% a cycle and not TRT. You’re going have to play with the dose and continue to get blood work to find out what you would actually need. As a reference my doctor prescribed TRT is 80 mg a week and that puts my testosterone levels in the low to mid 800s

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom