Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Year round lean cycle. Low Test E dose and what? Best?

musclehealth

Say someone wanted to stay on year around...What would be the best to use. Test E woukd be my best chouce. What else could I use with it. I was thinking every 10 weeks to add in a new compound.

Test E (low dose 350-400) week 1-1000000
EQ 400mg week 1-10
Tren E 10-20
Deca 20-30
Tbol 30-36
Then...back to EQ
back to Tren E
Back to deca
back to tbol.

musclehealth said:
Say someone wanted to stay on year around...What would be the best to use. Test E woukd be my best chouce. What else could I use with it. I was thinking every 10 weeks to add in a new compound.

Test E (low dose 350-400) week 1-1000000
EQ 400mg week 1-10
Tren E 10-20
Deca 20-30
Tbol 30-36
Then...back to EQ
back to Tren E
Back to deca
back to tbol.

Ive been on a year round lean cycle for three years now. Ive moved the compounds around after discovering that staying on one for too long and not paying attention definetly results in some undesireable sides--that was when I did Test E for just over a year @ 250mg/week.One day I realized I hadnt thought about sex for a month at one point about 10 mos in -so I lowered the Test dosage to 100mg/week and added DECA (yes, DECA) and anavar.It took about 8 months for me to recover from my own test production being shut down so you definetly would want to watch out if youre doing 400mg/week.

Now Im on an EQ/Deca/Test/Anavar stack at low weekly dosages.
EQ200/Deca100/Test50-100/Anavar 140-180mg per week.

the good thing about doing this...No hard body shocking on and off cycle periods and the psychological effects that go along with it and I can change stacks when unwanted sides begin to appear . For me its the only way to go now. AND the muscle growth is permanent-slow but steady- and permanent.

good luck with it.

Top Bottom