Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The year-long SARMs/Beast/Katana mega log.

I forgot to add, in case anyone was curious, following my last dose of S4, the sides (night blindness, yellow tint) went down gradually each day, and was completely reversed by the 3rd day (following my last dose).

Today is the day.

I took my first dose of Beast and Katana at 8:00am. I will be training legs this afternoon. Current weight is 220. I will be posting up some "before" photos later today.

Sorry for the long gap between posts. I'll catch you guys up...

The first day (10/09/12), I started off with legs. Each of my workouts begins with warming up, then one big compound movement, and I finish up each workout with supersets of isolation and compound exercises in a slightly higher rep range. Just because I've had recent problems with one of my knees, I've opted to keep my squats and deadlifts in a higher rep range with lighter weights.

On my log, I will only be listing my numbers for the major compound lifts. Reason is that these are the only lifts that I'm focused on improving each week. My other exercises each workout are "support" lifts, and I adjust the weight amount up or down between workouts and even between sets, as I try to keep my rep range at around 10 reps. For example, on my chest/shoulder/tricep days, my main compound lift is the flat barbell bench press. Once I'm done with my main lift, I follow it up with 4 sets of standing military press/decline barbell bench supersets, and I finish my workout off with 4 sets of incline bench/close-grip bench press supersets. On my last set of each superset, I finish them off with 2 sets of rep pauses.

Anyway, on 10/09, I started off with legs. On my squats, I go all the way to the floor, until my butt touches my heels. Day 1, I squatted 285 x 12 for 3 sets.

10/10, went for a nice 2-mile run to loosen up my legs from yesterday's workout.

On 10/11, I lifted chest/shoulders/triceps. For my main bench routine, I'm following a 5 x 5 program. My bench was 275 for 5/4/4/4/3 reps.

On 10/12, I took it easy and skipped deadlifts. The reason was due to a work schedule issue that essentially left me with only 1.5 hours of sleep between my back/bicep workout and my chest/shoulder/tricep workout the day before. It was still a productive workout.

10/15, I lifted legs again. My squats went up to 305 for 12/12/10 reps. 20 lbs in the first week...not bad.

10/17, I worked chest again. My bench shot up 10 lbs, to 285 for 5/5/5/5/4 reps.

10/18, I deadlifted for the first time since I started Beast/Katana. Actually, this was the first time I had deadlifted in several weeks. As I said before, I decided to go with lighter weights and higher reps. For deadlifts, I pulled 405 lbs for 10/8/8 reps.

As expected, since I hadn't done deadlifts in so long, it's taken a few days for my lower back to recover. My lower back was still tight today (10/21), so I decided to take it easy and work my legs with even higher reps, and stuck with exercises that minimized stress on my lower back. For my main leg exercise, I stuck with a "hack squat" machine that almost looks like a standing leg press, and is canted at a 45* angle. I threw 4 x 45 plates on each side and cranked out 5 sets of 20 reps each.

I'm gonna go for a light 2-mile run tomorrow to loosen my legs up from Sunday's workout. Then Tuesday, it's back to chest again. So far, I'm really diggin' the Beast!

Also, I just thought I'd add, I'm up 9 lbs., to 229. I'm not sure if it's from my diet or from the N2Stim, but I've not accrued any fat, and in fact, appear to have grown leaner, despite my 9 lb. weight increase. The N2Guard has appeared to be working well at keeping my water retention down as well. My face is still lean, and I don't have those annoying marks on my legs where my socks were on my feet (usually experienced with water retention. So far, my gains have seemed very dry, and again, I've leaned up more, albeit only slightly, since I started Beast/Katana. Between the N2Guard and the 1000mg/day of Vitamin B5, I have not seen any acne on my face or back, which I usually experience on AAS/Prohormones. I'm almost two weeks in, and so far, this is turning out to be a clean, lean, and productive cycle!

Just FYI, I'm still alive. I'm just waiting until the end of my Beast/Katana cycle to type up a lengthy review of this cycle phase. About 10 days to go til PCT...

Just FYI, I'm still alive. I'm just waiting until the end of my Beast/Katana cycle to type up a lengthy review of this cycle phase. About 10 days to go til PCT...
Haha good to know :) keep us updated!

Top Bottom