Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ya-11

godson30303

Is proven peptides a solid site to order this compound? I use them for all my Sarms but havent tried yk-11 yet and think Im going to order it from them. Just worried due to the fact that most yk-11 is fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not put my money in to that drug. Like you said yourself it's very heavily faked. There are so many other good sarms to choose from that I don't really understand what's the compelling need to go with that one.

Dylan gemelli seemed to have good things to say about it.

not sure where you came up with that considering ive never told one person to ever use it and have said time and time again that i never recommend it to anyone

I’m referring to the YouTube clip. You seemed to say good thing in the respect that it will give some significant gains in lean mass ect...

Not saying you raved about it and think everyone should try it. Just sounded like it can legitimately do a little more then a sarm. Am I right in saying that?

in that video i said i would discuss what the facts are supposed to be on it but try to keep my opinion of it out of it because it was not an opinion video... just because something may be able to do certain things, does not indicate its recommended to use

Top Bottom